What’s your go to fast food place

Oh to heck with them.

We had Chic Fil A for lunch once when I was in tech school. That sandwich felt like a rock in my stomach for the rest of the day.

2 Likes

I had McDonald’s last night for the first time in almost a year. It’s the first fast food I’ve had in ages. It was heaven.

2 Likes

if you diss chic fil a you gonna get badluck for a whole year damn it

3 Likes

It was Jack in the box until they got rid of their spicy tenders.

Now it’s mostly just McDonald’s. Cheap and pretty good spice.

1 Like

Highway 55

A bit long and not really my fav fast food joint, but I found it funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6tspWwsRRc

1 Like

In-n-out is my favorite fast burger place in the US, with Culvers a distant second. Five guys is too expensive.

Other than that, chipotle and chik fil a.

1 Like

I never got the fasination with in-n-out. Burgers are mediocre at best, and they have hand down the WORST french fries on the planet. I would rather eat frozen crinkle-cuts.

3 Likes

Come to Del Taco! They got a new thing called Fre-sha-

FRE-SHA-VOK-A-DOO

1 Like

I used to go to Del taco when I lived in san diego, but they don’t have any in Michigan.

a head of lettuce i crunch on during the day,

WAYYYYY faster then driving to a restaurant waiting in line at the drive thru and has almost no calories since its mostly water.

3 Likes

Wendy’s and Arbys

1 Like

No, but really, my favorite fast food place is Wendy’s. I can get to it with a bike, which is a win-win, since my area is a death sentence without a car, and I have to wait 3 years to get my license

As Jim Gaffigan said;

“Has your Mother ever made anything as good as a McDonald’s French Fry?”

I’ve never heard of Culver’s, I don’t think we have them here in California, at least where I live. What does it serve?

1 Like

The good McDonald’s french fry is a myth.

Burgers, fires, chicken strips, but also shakes, malts, their own ice cream you can buy in pints. And it all seems much fresher than a mcds or burger king.

Panda Express. Specifically just after they put out a new tray of orange chicken.

3 Likes

You don’t. Apparently Wisconsin and Illinois have one for every ten people, though.

Dominos Pizza

Yum!!!