Wet Work quest

Its the one that you have to kill an enemy commander that sits right nmext to a flightpath for the alliance in the middle of their town…with no easy way to get there…with no escape…with guys that pop you out of stealth…

This is a great example of really poor game design. Its somewhat obvious that people have had enough of stuff like this and are finally leaving in hordes…especially horde hordes…

Sure wish management at your company would look into this stuff and get rid of the people who purposely attack the horde in game design.

I’ve played both and its very obvious that their are people purposely ruining the horde experience.

2 Likes

Vatos have fun with war on both sides, it’s not only Alliance.

2 Likes

Vatos?

Can you elaborate and speak in english please.

1 Like

Rogues/druids stealthed waiting on the objective for me right now. Not to mention the 10+ alliance sitting around Arom’s Strand and the Anti Pvp Guards who also spawn. I’m convinced that these developers don’t play the game. Terrible design

1 Like

I speak Spanglish, guero.

3 Likes

I think it’s nice that some quests are challenging. You can always skip that one quest and still complete the assault.

And yes, Alliance have several wet work quests too.

3 Likes

They don’t play the game lets be honest

The Alliance versions of Wet Work are nothing compared to the Arom’s Stand quest for horde. For the Nazmir, quest the stealth buff is not even needed. Warbeast Kraal doesn’t have nearly the amount of player traffic that Arom’s Stand does.

I never use the stealth NPC at the front OP. Too many alliance at the gate, as there are always quests in the area. You have to come around the backside and use one of the other NPCs to get the stealth buff.

1 Like

You can do the wet work quests as alliance without using the stealth. They are out in the open, not in an enemy town/outpost (aside from the one in Zandalar, but that one is still much easier than the ones the Horde has).

They are ezmode compared to what the horde has to do. It’s almost like the devs know most of the bad players are on alliance and made the quests to reflect that. :wink:

1 Like

Quoted for truth.

Did it on my horde alt with wm on. The target and it’s location changes. Either it despawns after a time or someone kills it and a random new target is chosen.

When I first went in, the target was near the flight master and there were a dozen alliance toons nearby. Decided to look for a group on another realm. Found one and the npc was in a cottage by the path that leads to the azerite quests. The npc was killed before I got there. Quit that group and the target npc was actually in the second floor of the inn now. Easy kill.

1 Like

Shenanigans. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I didn’t really have any trouble last night doing it on my horde toon. But that could be back I am just so pleasant and well mannered. :grinning:

3 Likes

Arom’s stand can be hit or miss depending upon sharding. It is the quest most likely to be camped, especially if Drustvar is the CTA zone, or AOO is up. I’ve done it at times with no alliance resistance, but I’ve also seen it camped relentlessly. The alliance wet work quests don’t even compare.

The NPC’s that see through stealth (watchers) are marked. Watch them and you can easily figure out their path. Blizzard always leaves a way to approach the target.

There is an easy way to escape.

The opposing faction should be guarding the target. That’s part of the game.

I think this is why Blizzard only requires you finish 4 of the 5 quests to complete an Assault. Some of the quests may be too difficult for some players.

3 Likes

Of course, this really is the biggest factor. I still like to think it’s because of my sunny disposition. : )

Oh I don’t doubt this. Seeing as it is the path of least resistance.

Now there are a few zones that have area’s like this for the Alliance as well.

Nah, it’s because of those golden, flowing locks of yours!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I knew they were only being nice just so they could get my hair product secrets.

I don’t think that its necessarily getting camped, but Arom’s stand is Alliance’s central focus during the Drustvar invasion. There is always at least one Alliance assault wq either in the town itself or right next to it. And the final Alliance scenario starts in Arom’s stand.

If some hordie is dumb enough to come into town and make themselves an obvious target of course they are going to get pounced on.

It’s like the horde is serving themselves up as free pie. Who can resist free pie?

So yeah, if you are a careless hordie you’re going to get jumped.

What you described is accurate frequently. That being said, I have definitely seen groups camping the kill target NPC on more than one occasion. They also camp the stealth NPC at the front.