Wet Noodles = Fury

Hit me with those noodles baby. :weary:

It’ll hurt my gentle nerfed DH body.

3 Likes

On top of that, Saurfang being killed. Then Thrall is turned into a Warrior and is kidnapped twice, lol. I think Varian did last a while and wasn’t really one shot by the demon so much as he was disenchanted by Gul’dan.

1 Like

It’s ok man my frost mage is right next ya.

Let’s hug it out

Well, at least it can’t get much worse than this.

Narrator: But it did get worse, shortly after, Blizzard nerfed Warriors.

Joking aside though, I haven’t had too much trouble while leveling my Fury Warrior so far, I do wish the buff from Whirlwind applying to the next 4 attacks instead of 2 was made baseline instead of being a talent, also wish Slam would be given a reason to exist on Fury.

1 Like

That would be a worgan warrior or a vulpera warrior :stuck_out_tongue: And maybe even a dwarf, some of those dwarfs are pretty hairy xD

Frozen noodles would do more damage though? thats a no no

Bearded love best warriors

I am a necrolord waving around wet noodles. Weeeeeee.

1 Like

One tradeoff I’ve found is that fury is actually kind of bonkers-pants-on-head-fun in Torghast. Stack a bunch of those buffs and it feels like old times. Like driving a lawnmower through a pile of marshmallows.

The only tail you should be chasing is Pandaren women.

1 Like

While it’s a funny picture and tells the truth. I really hate our developers here. They really don’t know anything and aren’t quick enough to fix the issue when a class is hurting. It shouldn’t take this long especially a company of this caliber to fix the problem. How am I suppose to have fun like this when it’s literally frustrating.

It sucks that we can’t get decent honorable developers that will acknowledge the problem and fix it. It’s hard to have people of that talent these days.

2 Likes

Play a real spec. Play arms.

Ok but that’s also terrible

1 Like

Nawh arms is really good especially in 3’s

Not everything revolve around pvp ya know.

Everything I’m concerned with is.

Yeah i bet, but the thread is overall.

Calling thanos

True atm but let’s not pretend that Fury hasn’t had a long spell in the sun.
Sit on the bench for a while, it’s feral’s turn.
( Play both btw )

you have arms alteast. Havoc can’t respec

Just avoid the cooking in the shire and you’ll be fine, they have a mens menu a womans menu and the “alternative” menu for more adventurous and those seeking the spiciest of noodles.

1 Like