Wet Noodles = Fury

Come here and let me slap you with some noodly goodness baby

18 Likes

That… sounds naughty.

13 Likes

Is Fury really in such a bad state?

3 Likes

I thought this was going to be a kinky Vulperia thread until I reread it the title and saw it said fury :frowning:

6 Likes

Same, and to be honest, I’m a little disappointed.

1 Like

Take off the armory and you can hit me with that noodly goodness ( spike hurt mages)

1 Like

Why would you waste perfectly good noodles like that?

2 Likes

licks lips

Don’t threaten me with a good time

2 Likes

It’s not a good time, her noodles are underdone and the sauce doesn’t stick to them.

1 Like

Al dente

4 Likes

For whose dente, an orc’s? We don’t all chew rocks over here!

at the risk of not being politically correct, I prefer my ladies noodle free

9 Likes

Yeah.

Let’s put it this way, we are so forgotten that the devs can’t even bother to fix typos in our tooltips.

We’re garbage in PvP, we’re garbage in M+, and we are garbage in raids. Check out those raid logs for Nathria real quick and you’ll see that the only class doing worse is Sin rogue.

2 Likes

They nerfed bloodthirst really hard and they countered that by adding back ignore pain.

Problem is, Arms got ignore pain too. So Arms got better relative to Fury. And it was already much better in PvP.

Combine that with the fact that Fury really doesn’t do much damage.

1 Like

Lo or Chow Mein noodles?

Yes it’s in a really bad state. The only class worse off are DHs.

Enrage was nerfed by almost 50%.

I was thinking more about Pandas and Noodles…well.

I’ll see myself out…

So after they SOLD all these copies and had all they hype they took away desert and left the veggies…

You are wrong even DH are ahead. Only assassin rogue are worse than furry. Lol good thing I level a DH and hunter. I was going to level a warrior but got bored of doing the same quest