Wet Noodles = Fury

Ok but that’s also terrible

1 Like

Nawh arms is really good especially in 3’s

Not everything revolve around pvp ya know.

Everything I’m concerned with is.

Yeah i bet, but the thread is overall.

Calling thanos

True atm but let’s not pretend that Fury hasn’t had a long spell in the sun.
Sit on the bench for a while, it’s feral’s turn.
( Play both btw )

you have arms alteast. Havoc can’t respec

Just avoid the cooking in the shire and you’ll be fine, they have a mens menu a womans menu and the “alternative” menu for more adventurous and those seeking the spiciest of noodles.

1 Like

We are suppose to be 2 handed juggernauts that put a hurting on our target without remorse for the victim, not pool noodle Susie as our kind gnome friend has pointed out which is a accurate representation of fury right now which is sad

1 Like

Thank you. I’m tired of hearing the “warriors are gear dependent/warriors scale” line. Just bless you.

1 Like

That doesn’t have to be a thing and we were not top of the charts last expac. We sat somewhere in the middle. Which is fine. Still respectable.

But when there is a 1,000 dps per second difference between us and the top, we need some buffs.

2 Likes

Cool. Over all still concludes pvp.

Well at least you know the definition of overall so :+1:

I wonder if that’s still a concept with the developers.

Thing is when pvp comes into play the class gets gutted.

You guys might be sad about fury, but WoD made Arms literally unplayable. For 2 years.

oh baby we have nails in our noodles now

2 Likes

this guy knows what you’re talking about
https://giphy.com/gifs/mrw-chef-cowboy-hJAhtnP3PFoIM

that was funny as heck…lol

4 Likes

I for one welcome these new nails to my noodles! Though, admittedly, I was hoping for closer to the ~15% range but I will take what I can get XD

2 Likes

When I’m out doing my questing whenever I see a wet noodle, I mean warrior I always top them off with a heal.

2 Likes

40% reduction in self healing, stripped of our best PvP talent and given no adequate replacement, nerfed the haste we get from Enrage by 40%.

Factor in that they made ignore pain cost 50% more for Fury, and removed our best regular talent (Carnage) and yeah, we’re hurting bad.

They could literally revert all of the nerfs I mentioned above and it would be a good start. None of those nerfs were even needed. They just did them for the sake of doing them.

1 Like