WET Community Lounge #Eternity

Hey Surfy, is everything ok with you? You seem more reserved lately.

2 Likes

first few days of the month at work have been a bit of a trainwreck

Cleaning up other folks messes /sigh

points of sunshine have been difficult too.

I’ve actually banned mom from watching the news for a few more days (got my collection of kids dvds going till baseball :D)

I should be back to my silly nelf self by the weekend :smiley:

1 Like

sorry i guess my post aren’t helping will keep it strictly positive from now on

Ah ok, I kind of thought that was the issue, but it never hurts to ask.

I’ll have a good thought for you, but you’re a tough Night Elf stabby and this too shall pass. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

oh it’s not u ya silly goose.

The friday mess down here has even the news reporters sent to cover the followup breaking down.

So right now, it’s my little pony and the muppet show untill baseball :smiley:

1 Like

Pure positive and pure negative is not real. Life is a mixture of both. Like a river just let it flow. It’s when someone lets negativity gather like a lake that we have the typical negative person. It’s how it’s presented to people that makes the difference. :slight_smile:

Just be yourself. We love you just as you are. :hugs:

1 Like

yeah, I should be fine in the end :slight_smile:

LIKE’s :sunglasses:

2 Likes

and keep the bunny vids going :smiley:

Not a bunny video, but hilarious!!

2 Likes

Ok, Forsaken mount, here I come…

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a lil rough quality - but this is my fav Robin Williams youtube

Shows how easy he can work on the spur of the moment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is awesome!!!

Robin is the King, Emperor, and Master of the Universe when it comes to improv. Anyone who denies that is just flat wrong. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love how he is just so able to read an audience and go off unscripted

:smiley:

and the time he spent with the troops is great - seems like he was always very down to earth with them

Yep. I love anyone who supports our troops with entertainment. It gets their minds off their situation for a while, It’s like a mini vacation.

This is from James Lipton’s Inside the Actor’s Studio. I can’t find the whole bit, but he gets a scarf from the audience and does about a dozen things with it just improvising. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep, wouldn’t take much to get him going :smiley:

that’s what they always say just be your self Aeve and next thing you know they are asking you about the Heretic dungeons

Is that from that old DOS game Heretic? That was a fun game. :slight_smile:

There was a level in that game where the Wraiths (I think that’s what they were called) were and when I got to that level it was about 4am in the morning and I was zonked from being tired. As soon as you enter that level, you don’t see the Wraiths, but there is this low whispering sound and it scared the crap out of me because it sounded like it was coming from behind me!!!

1 Like