WET Community Lounge #Eternity

health wise ya…

but taste wise naaaaaaaaaaah.

Most American phrase ever:
Healthy ain’t always good.

Health concerns aside, it’s just bad.

That’s why I can’t have 60 chicken nuggets with bbq sauce and cheese in one sitting without getting in trouble.

Indigestion?

It’s also unhealthy. My stomach can handle it just fine, my parents don’t like it so much though.

I always say…

“If it tastes good, it’s probably not healthy…but I’d rather die with a smile on my face than live 100 years, miserable from eating bland food.”

Like, really, I do say that. A lot. It annoys my SO.

EDIT: a word had a wrong litter

I didn’t presume it was your regular diet.

Well no, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t nice to do every once in a while. Plus, it’s not usually 60, more like 40 because my parents have limits. Otherwise I love a good salad.

My new motto.

Not my fault some of you guys don’t know good food
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/eats the last of the chili fries
What?

opens up secret fridge that is full of chili fries
HA! jokes on you… that was the spoiled chili fries!

I thought they tasted a bit off…
eh.
/chucks the chili fries container in the trash

Let’s get started on the real meal then.

closes the secret fridge, locks it and pushes a button that hides it

Nope.

Fine, i’ll Just go to bed.

I want to test which curse words Blizzard is censoring, because apparently they removed a few, but I’m hesitant to risk that.

I know damn and hell are fine, becaused Cult of the Damned and Hellscream, but…

/hands Fao 2kgs lean stewing beef, 2 bell peppers, 3 Spanish onions, a half bunch of celery, four fat garlic cloves, 2 cups red kidney beans, 2 cups black beans, 2 cups pinto beans, two cups corn nibblets, coriander, 2 kgs of tomatoes, cumin, thyme, oregano, black pepper, chili flakes, 2 jalapenos, salt, a micky of tequila, flour, 2kgs russet potatoes, a quarter kg of jack cheese, and a quarter kg of extra old cheddar.

cheese and crackers!
sonuva who cut yer hair crooked!
jumpin’ Jehovah onna pogo-stick!

Those all work.

1 Like