WET Community Lounge #Eternity

Salutations tentacle lady!!!

1 Like

Joseph Joestar poseā€¦iā€™m impressed lol

ā€œGreetings. How are you this fine evening?ā€
/smile

1 Like

Youā€™re next line will be ā€œthis place needed livening up!!!ā€ >:3

Canā€™t complain life is great weather wasnā€™t too cold and was fairly productive! conjures a cinnamon roll and coffee

2 Likes

ā€œSounds like a good day.ā€
/smile

1 Like

You bet your bottom dollar! Work tomorrow but weatherā€™s supposed to be nice in this tiny town so itā€™ll be worth the early wake up. chuckles

2 Likes

ā€œIf I may ask, what kind of work do you do?ā€

1 Like

Cafe work mostly,sure it ainā€™t a cushy CEO job but mama Wizzle always said to count your blessings!

3 Likes

ā€œI am married to a Professional Cook, who works for a 5 Star Seafood Restaurant. Nothing wrong with good old honest work.ā€
/grin

3 Likes

looks like we got a jojo fan
/salute

2 Likes

drool I LOVE SEAFOOD!

2 Likes

ā€œSo do I. We go there as often as we can afford to. The food there is GREAT.ā€

2 Likes

Aye,a friend got me hooked through Battle Tendancies and about to finally finish up diamond is unbreakable to start Golden Wind!

[quote=ā€œSinikka-undermine, post:4105, topic:15428, full:trueā€]
ā€œSo do I. We go there as often as we can afford to. The food there is GREAT.ā€
[/quote] Awesome awesome! Then again I am easily content so pretty hard to dampen the olā€™ spirits so rather than spread doom and gloomy I come to spread happy and fun! Lifeā€™s too short to stay down in the dumps. And yes Iā€™m perpetuating the happy gnome stereotype,fite me! air boxes

3 Likes

/giggles
/grin

2 Likes

i thought the first jojo was cool just havenā€™t gotten around to see the rest

1 Like

ā€œI have never watched Jojo.ā€
/shrug
/smile

1 Like

I reccomend it! Theyā€™re on crunchy roll which is free to stream as long as youā€™re willing to sit through ads [need an account to be ad free] Plus up to diamond is unbreakable is in english so the dvds/bluerays should be easy to obtain. Itā€™s so over the top but in a delightfully fun to watch way!

2 Likes

will get to that forsure!
and my favorite scene lol

2 Likes

Matthew Mercer as Jotaro is a treat! Though moments I do expect him to quote McCree XD

3 Likes

(Mistress Sin wanders over to the Cookie Corner, climbs up into the huge Papasan Chair, and gets comfortable.)

3 Likes