WET Community Lounge #Eternity

at least a few of those is why I don’t lfr anymore /giggle

1 Like

/hides remains
Uuuuuh, I can explain?

2 Likes

Ooo cool, Nightborne monk. Went Rogue with my first nightborne, but was tempted to go monk :slight_smile:

1 Like

and I do think I make a wonderful city elf

/giggle

1 Like

Hurray

Donna is still in Stormwind

Go Girl :smiley:

1 Like

Who’s Donna?

A couple of xpac’s back she was chasing her brother because he stole her doll. She turned the tables an xpac or 2 ago by stealing his toy gorilla (so he chases her now :smile:)

It’s one of those simple in game things that just makes me smile.

Had not seen Donna this xpac so far, was wondering if bliz writers dropped the whole thing

2 Likes

Oh yeah…forgot about that NPC, lol. I don’t get to Stormwind that often these days–busy in Boralus.

1 Like

And I’ve been hoping for a while they make up and go play peacefully somewhere.

Sorry about taking Betsy, I wasn’t really going to pull her head off.

I’m sorry too. I wouldn’t have broken Grindgear’s legs. Let’s go play “Jane Goodsome and the Gorillas in the Stranglethorn Mists.”

OK!

4 Likes

The good news is it looks like it’s just going to rain the next couple of days instead of ice and snow. Shoulder is healing up nicely after having a small chunk removed, and new raid 'n stuff in a couple weeks. Year’s off to a good start so far.

2 Likes

Positive thoughts for sure :slight_smile:
But evil brothers are forever /sigh

:smiley:

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:

Trying to get a couple of my ranged nelf dps up to 120 before this round of darkshore is over.

Yeah, don’t have to shovel rain…wooohooo

1 Like

Good Night folks :smiley:
/dives into the pillow pile

1 Like

(Mistress Sin wanders in.)
/smile

1 Like

(ChrisP’s alt of the day shows up.)
Hi. I’m depressed, but that’s not unusual is it… I am getting my car fixed which is good but the mechanics said there will be still tons of leaks and things that I can’t afford to fix. So hopefully the old thing keeps working for a long time with some work and some luck.
Got Berylfool, a dark iron arms warrior, from 24 to 30 by pvping mostly. Wasn’t too bad. Then played Saarmard a worgen disc priest to gain a few levels to 50 I think and got owned so hard in PVP by many twinks in BGs, then went on Gorami a pandaren shadow priest and gained one level with an easy win. Sorry, I should really write this in a diary not on the forums. Umm… yeah.

Hi Sinikka. Hope you’re well.

“I am doing good. Thank you.”

1 Like

Man, I have a bad migraine.

“I get those, along with Ocular Migraines.”

2 Likes

Blows door open with an arcane bolt NEVER FEAR,NEVER CRY NEVER POUT OR GROUSE!!! does a Joseph Joestar pose Wizzletiques, the Gnome mage is in the house here to liven things up and purge the gloom,if you’re a negative nancy prepare for your doom!!!

3 Likes

/tentacle wave
/giggle

1 Like