WET Community Lounge #Eternity

Just saw the weather for today

Think mom and I are going to go out for breakfast :smiley:

Catch ya later :smiley:

3 Likes

“Have fun, and tell Mom I said Hello.”
/tentacle hug
/wave

just reading the comments above it really stinks that anyone got flagged i never flagged anyone here myself and not sure who would.

was nice talking to you guys this morning though

edited for spelling

2 Likes

“Life happens.”

1 Like

Hello guys, I need help

I’m trying to learn RP (this is my first RP character). I installed TRP, wrote a background story and now I’m kinda confused what to do next. Is there a good guide somewhere that teaches the basics how to RP? I seem to can’t find it. Like where do I start?

1 Like

This link should take you to one of Cannibal’s FAQ guides–it’s a good place to get a grasp of the basics. Questions not covered there can be answered here in WET, but it is recommended making a new thread to pose your questions in as the Lounge does not see much serious activity(in terms of RP help).

2 Likes

“I don’t have an answer for you, but welcome anyway.”
/tentacle wave
/smile

1 Like

Thank you! That’s exactly what I was looking for :smile:

1 Like

Anytime! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

A Day Has Started As The Dawn Of Our New Cycle Around Our Star. What Ventures This New Dawn Brings Shall Remain Unknown Until They Make Themselves Known.

Happy Joining Another To Our Way Of Life And May This Cycle Bring Light Over Shadows.

2 Likes

points above beautiful words.

And welcome Dawny.

2 Likes

Hey everybody. What’s going on?

I had a pretty good day with 3 friends.

leveling up my paladin rightnow and probably going to start healing again

1 Like

What do you like about healing?

i like paladin healing it’s fun gameplay switching between attacking and healing
rather than just healing in the back

1 Like

Meow… hi aev. chrisp

1 Like

hello and sorry couldn’t respond to you before i wasn’t subbed

2 Likes

ah. well, enjoy your time back.

I’m letting the wound I have in my nose heal… maybe I will act better when I don’t have an open wound all the time. ChrisP

i once again found out wow is the only worthwhile mmo out and to spite bfa too