Westfall population

Not sure how accurate this is, but if its close, its an insane amount of people on this server. Also, interesting population/class breakdown.

classicrealminfo dot com

Click on the menu and look up our realm.

Thats the only way it will let me post it, if someone knows how to post a link to it please do, im obviously not smert enough.

2 Likes

It is crazy how few rogues there are this time around. I played a rogue as my main back in vanilla, and they were EVERYWHERE. I really enjoyed the class, but I got sick of being a dime a dozen class so I rolled a priest this time around. Maybe I should have stuck with my beloved rogue (but luckily I am really enjoying the priest)

the ratios seem to be pretty nicely matched,…kinda glad i chose this server :open_mouth:

www.classicrealminfo.com
If you don’t have the trust levels to post links, highlight the website name, then click the </> at the top of the edit box; there’s a bar with various formatting options there. Then people can just copy paste the link.

3 to 1 alliance horde ratio. Not good for BGs.
Im suprised to see im ahead of the pack at lvl 35. I thought I was just at an average lvl. Maybe phase 2 wont be comming till after Fall.

1 Like

BGS are going to be x-realm anyway, so it isn’t about server pops but overall pops or if they have battlegroups, battlegroup pops.

Oh…I thought cross realm BGs were added after vanilla.

Nope, 1.12 is when it came in.