Westfall Guild List

Post guild names, Faction [H]/[A], and a brief description of guild culture and/or guild goals here. Hopefully we can get a decently comprehensive list of the guilds on westfall server, which will help both those LFGuild, as well as guilds looking to recruit players.

8 Likes

Ascendo Tuum, Alliance. Currently building up strength and numbers, really laid back. Started by RL friends and long time veterans.

[H] Toxic Masculinity
Adult, Top-50/100 WoW Classic Raiders, engaged, helpful and active group. Zero patience for victim complexes / inability to have fun while being competitive and focused on guild objectives.

5 Likes

Ring of Eternal Light - Alliance

The core of our guild has been playing together since Vanilla. The majority of our ranks consists of 30+ adults and parents. Weā€™re a no drama collection of smartasses focused on enjoying WoW Classic like itā€™s 2005.

Casual guild looking to have fun in guild groups doing quests & Dungeons. While weā€™re not a raiding guild, our recruiting officer does have aspirations to eventually organize 20 man raids following their release.

All levels and classes welcome; weā€™re recruiting active players who value fun along with player and character progression over drama. Discord available. PST Henrey / Alexus in-game for questions or an invite.

3 Likes

Iā€™m building a tank and would like to join your guild. Dolamite on westfall. Currently lvl 28.

US-Westfall
Exhausted is a new alliance guild on Westfall switching from the horde side due to population issues. We are looking for new members dedicated to the game. Currently re-rolling means re-leveling, but during the switch we would like to build a core that is ready to raid in 1-2 months minimum. Our current needs are social members, but also people who plan to strive for endgame content. Everyone is welcome to join, but at the same time we will be looking to build several raid ready rosters for split MC/Ony runs, as well as a community to push PvP rank in phase 2+.

ļ¶ Warriors: Need All
ļ¶ Rouges: Need All
ļ¶ Mages: Need All
ļ¶ Priests: Need All
ļ¶ Warlocks: Need All
ļ¶ Druids: Need All
ļ¶ Paladins: Need All
ļ¶ Hunters: Need All

Exhausted is built on the hope of obtaining several core rosters to push each phase in classic WoW, and we need people who are willing to persist in that goal. We want like minded individuals who are willing to help others and be a part of a community.

These are the current raid times.
Sunday 8-11 pm server time
Monday 8-11 pm server time
[Raid times may change as the core group is built]
You can contact:
ļ¶ Ritzie#1599
ļ¶ Twhitt#1967

[H] Rebirth (Guild Leader: Exo)
Casual friendly guild that plans on raiding and doing battleground events. Many parents in the guild, myself included, so we try to accomodate all playtimes when having events.

• Friendly, social guild
  • Weekly raffles
  • Regular dungeon events
  • Helpful staff
  • Thereā€™s always someone around to do something with

Message myself, Exo, Yarliah, or any of our members if youā€™re interested in joining!

[A] Wicked Sons

About Us:

Wicked Sons is a little more than casual but a little less than hardcoreā€¦ a ā€œserious, casualā€ Guild. Weā€™re an adult, laid back, but dedicated group of old-school WoW gamers who started playing together in 2005 and came out of retirement for classic!

Our Gaming Style:

We laugh, help one another out and most of allā€¦we have fun! All while appreciating the journey to 60. We also believe that you should play the class and spec you want to play, we will work it into our group! We also understand that real life comes first, and enjoying the time you do have to game, is our number one priority!

What we are looking for :

Currently we have 15-20 active members and are focused on leveling, with sights set on a future of PvP, end game dungeons and raiding. We hit instances several nights a week, and are always looking for more like-minded individuals to join us and help grow our numbers. Any and all races/classes are welcome!

Peak hours are between 5-12. No set raid times as of yet. We will determine that as a guild when we are ready!

Discord available

Facebook page

We are also interested in the possibility of absorbing smaller guilds into ours!

For more information or an invite please contact myself (Anngelica), Rhymer, or anyone in guild!

1 Like

Hammers Fall (Alliance)
Hammers Fall is based on the idea of remaining a Semi Casual guild with skilled players to be able to accomplish more in less time. Coming from Nordrassil and Malygos in retail. The majority of our guild are players with active real life schedules, careers, families, etc.
We are very helpful, actively participating in dungeons and moving towards raids. Discord, WoW vanilla Vets! Chat can be adult at times so please have a spine and a sense of humor!! Accepting Social and Raiders. Raid times and nights are still up for discussion but typically are about 8pm server time, 2 to 3 weeknights. These days/times may change to adjust to the core team. Contact us in game for more info.

Hardcore Casuals | Weekend Morning Raiding

Our guild is recruiting for weekend morning raids! We are looking for motivated players who enjoy playing their class to its maximum potential while also remembering we are here to have fun first. As of now, we are running dungeons for gear and attunements during our scheduled raid times until ready for our first MC run targeted for November 9th. All levels and playstyles are welcome to join!

Raid Times

• Saturday | 9am - 12pm ST/EST
  • Sunday | 9am - 12pm ST/EST

Recruitment Needs:

• All roles and classes

Expectations

• Online 15 minutes prior to raid
  • Reasonable enchants on gear (we can assist)

Please whisper in game Panya (Discord - Panya#7589), Theresa, or Marrin (Discord - Mrj7j#0616) in game for more information.

See you in game!

[A] Adult lead by a husband and wife that started back in 2005. We have raided all of vanilla with the exception of naxx, TBC hit as we were finishing AQ40. From there we raided all content through the MoP expansion and then took a break until classic came out. I have lead many raids and take a very no-nonsense approach to runs, loot, and drama. I expect my members to be part of a ā€œfamilyā€. Be social, play with each other, and when it comes time to start running raids be on time and ready to go. I expect my members to treat others in the world of warcraft with respect and be good people. In return I will bend over backwards for my guildies.

We are recruiting currently for people 35+ or rerolls that intend on leveling quickly. I would like to get a solid core together for raiding as we finish leveling and begin raiding.

Guild masters are currently right around 40 as we lost a month beating our heads against pvp servers. Post myself or maygor with questions. Any online member can invite. We have a tabard and a nice discord server sitting idle.

Intended raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-11 server and 20 mans/cleanup/etc on the weekends as needed.

60 lock interested.

But I just left a guild that I didnā€™t care to run dungeons together. I was level 59 when I finally ran with all guildies in a dungeon. They had at least 25 people on nightly.
In other words they power leveled to 60 to start raiding and left a lot of us behind. I want to raid, but I also would like to work as a guild to help each other to prep for raiding.

I will be working on a prot warrior as well

[A]
Red Rising
10/10MC and 1/1 Onyā€¦ New-ish formed raiding guild with a core raiders who have come with me week after week and pug and pug anddowned rag and ony. Raid night are Fri/Sat 8pm server while killing Ony on reset every 5 days. Currently badly need freeze spec frost mages and rdruids. Full on Hunters and Rogues. Loot rules are 2 items per raid /rolled off with the chance at earning a 3rd item if you finish the waterlord quest chain. You can add Irvilbob#1330 to Bnet or PM someone in my guild for a ginv. I do expect you to use Discord and bring Great Fire Protection Potions.

Looking for a fairly good sized casual/social leveling guild. Basically Iā€™m looking for people who arenā€™t interested in rushing through all Classic content asap and just want to relax, have fun, do some dungeons, and enjoy the game together.

Afterlife is an Alliance guild! Our goal is to clear all raiding content, create a social community of people who enjoy the game in all itā€™s aspects (PvP, Twinking, Raiding, Dungeon running, Reputation farming) if you have a positive attitude and mindset then you are what we are looking for. The leaders in Afterlife have all been long standing raiders throughout the WoW era who bring a wealth of knowledge to Afterlife.

Morning, looking for raiding guild, I have played since vanilla. I raid on retail wens thurs 5/8 mythic progression, lvl 52 lock Knacks-westfall

Thanks

Maximum Effort is a brand new guild recruiting tryhards, nolifers, neckbeards, and virgins for endgame content. Raid times are wed/sun 9:30pm. Currently need a little of everything. Contact Aezenda or Oriala for info.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Pls let me know if youā€™ve found a compatible guild.

1 Like

Blood Oath - Mature adults only. Sadly weā€™ve had to kick several and one complete psycho, but the rest of the guild are amazing, helpful people. We are growing and average 50+ at peak hours. We need more 30+ levels, but all levels and casuals are welcome. Weā€™re pushing up and busy recruiting to raid. We were a raid guild starting in 2004 and are now reforming. If youā€™d like a guild with no tolerance for drama, but still a lot of good laughs, instance runs, and other people sharing things they donā€™t need, then weā€™re what youā€™re looking for. We have a site, Discord, and FB page. Youā€™ve probably seen us recruiting in the cities. Come give us a try, and if it isnā€™t for you, no hard feelings but weā€™re here for the long run.

[A] [Solidarity] An established raiding guild with 500+ members. We have new and experienced players, and strive to be chill, friendly, and help eachother. Looking to add Pre-BiS 60s. Tues. 8pm BWL raid, Thursday 8pm MC full-clear plus Onyxia, Fri. 8-11pm Solidarity Dungeon Dives (casual/social). Extremely active and organized Discord. Currently need Warlocks, followed by any DPS, tanks, and then heals to round out regular raid teams. Anyone can invite, so if interested please message a guild member or officer!
[Solidarity] US-Westfall, Alliance, GL - Ronnie/Rynnie