Western plaguelands

Man, i really miss the edgy questing of cataclysm. Leveling alt now. And there’s like healing forest, almost no undead plague left.

What horde does? Ofcourse explode plague bombs and completely ruin the nature, it’s so fun.

And then you pick valkyr and raise alliance farmers as new forsaken.

2 Likes

you’re also killing infected bears too help spread plagues again, cause some undead fellow is sad that he cant make more plagues with clean stuff.

Something has been plaguing me for days, and now I can finally point my thinking cap to the right place (-198, -84).

10 Likes

Didnt know you were a necromancer, kaivax.

4 Likes

He’s getting good at this. He had one last week too. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Thanks for the hint Kaivax!

2 Likes

Necromancy? Again, Kaivax???

Coords…

This seems important. I should bookmark it

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

I,Gelyn.

Priestess and Ama’Shan of the Night Elves bestow a full pardon upon Kaivax for his sin of necromancy.
I present to the pardoned this “Writ of Salvation” :scroll: to present unto accusers as proof of your cleansing.

Hands Kaivax wax sealed scroll

1 Like

wiggles paws

Am now trapped in stinky undead goo

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

This has been so much fun! :hugs:

I can’t say anything about the Plaguelands revamp, but Blizzard should give more exploration to the metropolis that was ruins of the Straholme, before the other revamp left us with little about what happened to that disaster.

But if you want to go back to another burned Darnasus experience it would be an answer to find out the ruins that damn tree was left behind.