We're not making enough noise about layering

C# doesn’t interpret 0 as a false, I believe.

First, there’s no 100% chance they will remove layering. In fact the chance for them to keep it is likely very high as the population of the game will not likely drop off as drastically as people think. Many well known retail players have looked at Classic, thought they wouldn’t like it, and got a taste in the Beta and changed their mind entirely. I think that will be the case with many of the “tourists”.

Please allow the rest of us who aren’t bothered by this layering to enjoy something awesome that Blizz was kind enough to make for the community.

But far more importantly this comment also makes your entire post sound like babbling, angry nonsense which I guess exposes your true colors here.

So I leave you with this question:

??? How is my thread preventing you from enjoying anything???

Like you used the words “Please Allow” as if I’m somehow restricting you from something. Am I your long lost dad or something and maybe just don’t know it? Like how am I restricting you from enjoying anything, lmfao

Not enough noise honestly.

1 Like

Hah, I can guarantee that it most certainly does. .NET is the one that represents 0 as False and -1 as True.

Try Convert.ToInt32(false); and Convert.ToInt32(true).

Yeah but the Runescape Classic popularity led to OSRS which is the Classic+ equivalent. I think Vanilla WoW and BC once they release that will lead to a Classic+ type of game. I would love especially if they redid Northrend. Wotlk was great but I would never play legacy servers. The practices which ruined the game started in Wotlk, with content being too easy, LFG being added, etc

Converting and interpreting are two different things! I can convert many data types, including boolean, into integers.

In Python: if 0: interprets false.
In C# if (0) is a syntax error.

Give it 2 months.

I wish people made noise like this for forced CRZ and sharding…

Well part of the reason they didn’t is by then most of the community that cared had already quit the game. Fortunately many of those same people who quit are now in these Classic forums, which is helpful.

1 Like

how is this thread still going ?
Talk about blowing a non-issue all out of proportion
Layering will be in phase one to account for the large number of people trying classic when it first comes out. As that number drops (which anyone with a brain knows it will) they will remove layering.
The benefit of it when everyone is suddenly at level 1 and starting out will be incredible. The disadvantages few.

I honestly feel bad for you. You seem to be triggered over this layering thing and then try to reference it as to an IRL experience you apparently had? I can understand why your so salty now, please seek help!

Nice try, 21 posts.

Looking at your posting history, it appears the vast majority of it is just trolling and dribble. Not very meaningful and it paints a picture of the type of person you are IRL.

Again, very sorry you seem so very angry all time and I honestly do hope you seek professional help. Keeping all that anger issues inside isn’t healthy =(

At this point, I almost hope they never remove layering just to piss people off.

Really? I haven’t hit the C# projects for a while, but in VB it works fine.

Telling someone on the WoW forums to seek professional help because you don’t like the opinion they have… You didn’t even roast him lol. By making this over-hyperbolic post you just made yourself look way more upset and bent out of shape out of you guys argument than him. You just look silly now.

1 Like

Don’t feed the trolls. Report and move on.

Very true. I’m in my early-mid 20s and began to play when I was 12. I would be EXTREMELY happy to let go of layering in favor of server queues. Talking with my friends in Ventrilo while waiting for queues and goofing around was good times.

Thanks for sharing! I understand sometimes arguments between other parties that you are not a part of can trigger some players for various reasons. Talking with a friend about those feelings might help =)

Oh, a troll. He was right.