We're going for 24 hours of nonstop dungeon grinding boys

I actually think you are the person that is trolling here. I never said I wanted a single player game once anywhere. Anyway, I’m not going to waste my time continuing to talk to you have a nice day.

1 Like

Anxiety can be difficult, especially social anxiety.

I understand it can make joining groups with strangers hard. Sometimes I have no problems and sometimes it’s too much and I can’t bring myself a join a PuG.

I like MMOs but it takes me a bit to warm up with people, and it’s hard to do that with random players.

My advice is find a nice guild to do runs with so you can more comfortably do content with a solid group you mesh with. I find once I’ve had a chance to connect with a person my anxiety’s melt away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I offered you real advice and encouragement at first, but you just came back with “you couldn’t understand me” instead of actually thinking about what was said. You are making your own problems where they don’t have to exist.

That is extremely solid advice. As I’m sure you have realized here on the forums your personality won’t always mesh with every random stranger.

Are you sure you’re eligible for legendaries?

If you have the quest that requires you to find a memory, get 2 missives and, a vessel item, then you should be good to go, but I’d do “Reawakening” too. Some say it’s optional, but I went 80 runs dry in Spires before doing it, then after doing it and completely catching up on anything related to the Runecarver, I got the drop after two kills.

hah it’’…ts t

i got it in my 4th normal run trying to still gear up, i guess legion never taught them anything about legendary rng. and the fact some legendaries are so much cheaper to level up than others cause the drop rate of some materials needed is screwed. just another dumb hey lets have legendaries again after they said they was gone in the legion disaster and apparently its back again sad times

Dude. Go to bed. The dungeon will be there when you wake up

Took me maybe 20 runs total to get it…I was getting very frustrated after spamming it, but then got it after my second +6 in a row.

The RNG on this one legendary is actually moronic.

My plan was to buy the book with grateful offerings eventually if I couldn’t get it, but that was only possible due to my MS being resto. Doomwinds is pretty much require for enh though, so it’s messed up that you still don’t have it.

Screw Blizzard for making something so necessary such a small drop-rate, tbh.

They have bad luck protection for capturing pets? I never noticed and I can’t say I agree with you based on my experience either.

You are doing mythic plus 10s. OP has only done one dungeon as a mythic plus 5.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/legendary-memory-dungeon-runs/753529/5

Yeah M0’s are loot locked after the first kill each week. While M+ has the possibility of of still dropping loot. Unfortunately if your heroic geared yet its difficult to get into even +2’s. Your best bet would be to list your key and try to run that as high as you can.

Umm this is not true. If you time the dungeon you have a 40% chance of getting loot otherwise its only 20%. And as someone else pointed out yes there are players going on 20+ dungeons and full raid clears now with no drops.

Wow was hailed as unique amongst MMO’s because of the single player element. From pet battles, mount collecting, transmog, wq’s, solo hunting, hunter pet collecting, and making money on the ah. None of these things require any interaction at all with other players. It is only dungeons/raids/pvp that do.

This happens. The best advice I can give is to install the raider io addon. If someone’s highest key is a failed run then you know they will stick with the run. Of course this may mean having to run with people that are less skilled/geared then you would otherwise like.

As far as anxiety it sucks to be sure. Most of the time I have to work myself up to be able to run a M+. Have a smoke, maybe take a bath something relaxing develop a routine before sitting down to do a M+. Then put on some good music or an audio book and pretend the other players are just npc’s. It helps to close general chat and just have combat logs open instead.

1 Like

For someone with anxiety and of the social kind you seem to be pretty confrontational and like to socialize with over 2K posts.

don’t delete the character, alts have other uses, like being a bank alt, or profession alt, or xmog farming alt, or things might get better in another patch and all the time spent getting the character to where it is will be wasted.

There are 8 generic legendary drops, 7 of them are attainable solo and 1 from PVP, which can be done solo via WM, but much faster with PVP queues. So yes you can get some generic and still decent ones on your own.

Now for my druid I have 20 additional legendaries, of which 10 can only be obtained from group content. 35% of all druid legendary items must be done via group content, and of those are the BiS ones for the to specs I play.

It’s the same with BFA essences, you had to do group content for most of them to get your stuff, it’s absolutely no different here. If you don’t want to do group content you are going to be left with some quite garbage items that may not even be worth the making unless you have zero intention ever of playing group content and you don’t care one bit for actually getting legendaries in any time frame, so you are best off just making your own if you have the professions or just never getting one because the cost is not worth it.

And if you are not going to ever get a legendary, if you are never going to do group content, than you are missing out on like 90% of the game and I fail to see why you would even keep playing at this point.

I like how the items can be obtained from queuing up, and I hope the raids ones are the same from LFR, because this means we can simply queue for something that is mostly easy and still get our stuff, it’s just the base items fail the whole thing, it should have been a journey players can take to make something that is going to last them the whole expansion, but no sadly a good number will be stuck with low iLVL versions or nothing at all.

If you do a pet battle and you weaken an enemy pet, it will have a certain capture chance that increases by 30% each time you throw the trap and it misses. It’s pretty cool! I like it.

They need bad luck protection or a token system like Final Fantasy has, and they need it for everything in this game.

I went the entire 8.2 on my rogue raiding every week and killing Blackwater every time from when we were able to kill it through to our last raid of the tier, all except one when I was sick and that sword was the only item I was missing. I could have stopped halfway through the raid tier and nothing would have changed.

But if I got that sword I would have done a few % more DPS and been able to push that little bit further, but that’s RNG for you and it’s the worst part of this game, put in all this time and you could walk away with nothing.

1 Like

Just FYI op isn’t running even half of that many dungeons. It’s just for dramatic effect

Yeah… I somehow got my BiS legendary first time I ran the dungeon. Didn’t even know what I’d gotten until I started looking into it.

If its any consolation, it doesnt really make it better… I’m probably going to quit this expac faster than you. lol

Live to win!!

Same, got Soulforge Embers on my 3rd attempt.

In comparison I’ve run Tempest keep well over 1000 times for Ashes, at this point.