Well...what do you know?

Updated 5:40 p.m. PDT – June 1

We’ve reviewed the various interactions at play in this situation and decided against making a change at this time. Thank you for your feedback.

:thinking: i guess blizzard has truly given up on this expansion. lol, how many months left?

Care to be more specific?

I sure am glad you provided such a good explanation of the context here. This would feel pretty non-sequitur otherwise.

5 Likes

not 100%, but i think it might be about nerfs to corruptions? If their talking about giving up on this xpac

But then we might be able to have a discussion and god knows we can’t have anything like that here.

They are talking about this Fist of Justice Hotfix - #175 by Chak-black-dragonflight

Single Paladin Stuns 3 players in 3 GCD’s during Arena Championships.

Blizzard:

working as intended

lol SMH…

That only all human females no matter the race have an invisible pattern of stripes on their body that a certain light would show.

These stripes are just like a cat would have. Human males do not have these stripes.
You can google to find out more.
The stripes are called: Blaschko’s Lines

Blizzard is just learning from Bethesda that it’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

1 Like

flashing lights, lights,

what do you know oh

knoooww oooh ohhh oh oh

Learn something new everyday.

Thank you, that was pretty fascinating to read about.

1 Like

I’m guessing they were unable to simply make the change for FoJ and their change would have also affected all the other interactions they said they didn’t want to change.

Nah, FoJ spam is the only way to combat the madness that is haste-stacked locks.

handwave

Balance!

Unforeseen Interaction
Blizzard : No worries we fix
Community in outrage, FUN DECTED, FUN POLICE INC, MY CLASS NEEDED THIS WHY YOU BREAKING MY CLASS?!?!?!?!?
Blizzard: No worries we no longer fix
Community in outrage, WTF THIS IS BROKEN FIX IT, BLIZZARD DON’T CARE NO MORE

Every single problem in WoW.
Yells at blizzard to fix, Yells at blizzard when they don’t fix, Yells at blizzard when the do fix.

So what is it?
Are they listening? Do they not care? Or are they listening and do care which is why they reverted it?

I’m like convinced at this point that Blizzard can do no right according to this community :smile:

All humans have them, male or female. They’re a result of cellular division and cleavage at the early stage.

I don’t know who told you it was sex specific.

Tbf, trying to balance the broken system that is corruptions is impossible. Probably a good time to accept that pvp will be broken until shadowlands.