Wellp. blood elves are getting the blue eyes

Oh no, they’re helf eyes.
And they’re going to their rightful place.

But I guess if you deny the truth long enough it becomes a lie in your mind, eh?

8 Likes

We’ve been saying it for years, even the game director told you guys…

18 Likes

I would be lying if I said this didn’t make me laugh a bit.

13 Likes

The last 4 portraits have heterochromia.

2 Likes

why dont the “blue” options also have a blind option?

may just be updates to the current high elf NPCs or NPCs like vareesa and alleria

2 Likes

‘BUT HE’S WRONG H-H-HE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT HE’S TALKING ABOUT I WANNA BE A HELF PALADIN ON THE ALLIANCE SIDE.’

Repeat ad nausem.

16 Likes

Eh, void elves and dark iron dwarves are really cool tho? maybe this is why they never give the alliance anything, your faction finds a way to complain about EVERYTHING

2 Likes

fine, just give us your worgen men. You can worship gaia and paint yourself with henna with the nelves.

1 Like

because that would look weird? Look at the blind options and then at the blues, they almost identical.

well then the green and yellow blind options look weird too

even if you dont like an RGB color think of it like this;
the high elf requests can now be ended

maybe

2 Likes

False, there are heterochromia options and these are in fact High Elves.

You know, I could care less about the whole “High elf” thing as a whole.

BUT I just don’t support Blizzard making any type of decision that would further reduce Alliance population. It needs to get better not worse. And any little stride like this helps push more people away from Alliance.

14 Likes

Yes… having a blind eye is weird. From the spin I see from Blizzard is like they are devoided of any color. makes sense

The first thing I’m going to do is change my Paladin’s gold eyes to blue. He IS a High Elf after all so he should look like one.

7 Likes

i think the wildhammer body-paints show they care about the alliance… a little bit.

Same here, dont really care we got void elves anyways

3 Likes

Why are you disgusted about a horde race getting a customization that’s been long overdue?

27 Likes

They are. Blizzard themselves stated their eye color would revert back eventually over time.

15 Likes

Not really as the people who want high elves are already either a void elf or a horde blood elf

4 Likes