Yes.

Thank you

3 Likes

I already have blue eyes.

I’ve been waiting to say this…

I’VE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING!

9 Likes
5 Likes

It won’t die. They’ve been screeching for the same thing repeatedly for over a decade now and keep taking every Blizzard answer of “no” as a motivator to campaign harder.

They’re still going to keep playing, they’re still going to post and they’ll still be a nuisance.

22 Likes

The Alliance already has High Elves in the form of Void Elves. Either role-play in this MMORPG or get outta here; or wait until the ARs get their own customizations and the Velfs get their inevitable pink skin options.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t shock anyone, holy elves are closest to what blood eleves look like.

Other elves are literatylly BLUE colored.

1 Like

yes, because we definitely need LESS Alliance players lol… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t really even call those blue. They’re off-cast white.

1 Like

Hey i’m down with that. Playing Alliance can be like living in a small town where everyone knows each other because only 20 people live there.

1 Like

Never! We refuse to team up with the undead after they blighted our home and then burned down our second one!

To the alliance players are quitting because of this please send me you goldsz thxzs

15 Likes

Nah. This is fine!

Personally I think it’s a good compromise.

You want Fremen blue eyes?

2 Likes

The only way to cure the problem is to let it progress to flamelash status

Yeah. Galo sengan.

1 Like

Where’s the red eyes though? We saving those for the Death Knight customization. Right Blizzard?

Right?

2 Likes

I mean, they gave us Mechagnomes and fat humans, do you think they still have the slight regard to the Alliance?

11 Likes

Those aren’t High Elf Eyes.

High Elf Eyes have white Sclera and also have Purple colores.

These also don’t have Heterochromia options like the others so are likely either DK or NPC only options.

This also had High Elf underwear and Hair options added so a lot of this could be NPC only.

2 Likes

It’s not going to die.

The movement lost even more legitimacy, but they’re not going to quit because of that.

2 Likes