Well, when you're right, you're right!

Like I said, just throwing it out there. I heard it from a Bellular vid someone posted today. He tested it and it’s working.

League of Legends is now terrified of their players doing what blitzchung did, they announced for their players and casters to only mention the game.

This uproar would be amplified by a 100 for Riot Games, they are 100% owned by Tencent.

You do realize the amount of people that follow him on social media outlets? This wasn’t his one shot.

1 Like

Elra, I used your link and tyvm for providing it.

As for the ranking aka trust levels, that’s also called social engineering. That’s another thing that annoys me about Blizzard as they could have just gone with a different, simpler format for the forums instead of this.

Anyway, I’m glad to have read that. It really made me mad when Blitzchung lost the money he’d earned.
So that goes a ways in fixing this mess.

Imo, a different or tweaked forums would go further. Remove the trust levels, let everyone post links, etc… and stop limiting likes.

Now that would be wonderful.

More people were watching that cast at that time.

And another thing I find somewhat interesting: if Every Voice Matters, how could Blizzard have been so ignorant of the tensions running through Taipei at that very moment?

“Yeah, there are have been massive pro-democracy protests and shootings going through HK for the past month, but we’re sure it’s no big deal.”

If every voice truly mattered, wouldn’t they have known something like this was going to happen because they’d be listening to their fans from HK?

1 Like

You know you could fix that really easily if you stopped being so quick to oppose people’s arguments and insult them.

Like you’re more reasonable than you usually appear to be.

I’m pretty divisive but I’m at least Rank 2.

Good luck with Rank 3 though the requirements are KILLER.

There are different rules for those - someone went to the bother of looking that up.

I actually think they’re pretty neutral actually

Of course you’re going to be around, I’d expect no less from that spine. Good, you’ll get to see some of us transmog that sweet RAF outfit when it comes.

Yeah I do :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You said it was his one shot. I just pointed out it wasn’t. We can argue numbers that neither of us can prove but the fact remains he has many followers from all over the world.

Man I don’t know how you still believe that but that’s your choice.

I’m here to spread donation links and awareness. Stop trying to bully me into deleting my account please. That isn’t going to help.

Don’t care.

If you’re not going to listen to me why should I listen to you?

First, you’re the one that decided to pick on my post.

Second, you’re the one bullying people into aligning with your view, in a game forum.

Lastly, there is a merged thread for this already and, clearly other social platforms that you can use to spread awareness

Because you were baiting people to be upset with you.

lmao not true in the slightest. I spread factual information. If you’re delusional enough to think that telling people the facts is “bullying them into aligning with my view” then yeah sure that’s what I am doing.

I do? Why can’t I do it here too?

You’re really weird and I can’t tell if it’s because you’re trying to be super edgy or a troll.

1 Like

The fact that you believed this statement shows how dumb you are. the reason he said it had nothing to do with the situation is that it would be terrible optics to admit to the fact, doesn’t stop it from being the obvious truth.

Didn’t even need a wait day to get this statement debunked:

You guys need to stop believing everything you read from Blizzard. Like a little critical thinking would save you a lot of grief.

1 Like

The requirements are stupid. I got a suspension for laughing at something I thought was a joke but it wasn’t.

That’s no reason to suspend someone. It’s just stupid. Social engineering, credit rating nonsense.

They are stupid.

Completely true.

It’s kind of telling when their tier 3 is disproportionately harder to achieve than tier 2 and also includes the ability to post LINKS. A basic ability ANY forum will let you do.

Don’t get me started on uploading images which 100% of other forums allow you to do natively.

1 Like

I’ve gotten 3 or 4 vacations at this point and still hit level 3. I don’t know how well the flags they have set up for their social engineering experiment are working.

1 Like

Don’t think they remove trust level 3 unless you did something very, very stupid. Atleast anymore, I know at the beginning they did.

You may have gotten level 3 before you got your flags? Idk. I’ve also heard that when your sub runs out, you can still post on the forums but that wasn’t true for me a month ago.

Idk, maybe I’m special.

I mean that I only earned it recently, after multiple suspensions. Their official requirement list says that you can’t have been suspended from the forums.