Well, we're in Microsoft town now

Where My boy conker huh? Where My Next gene rare game? That right…nohting NOTHING!!

2 Likes

And where would one buy this piece of abandoned tech these days?

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS (AP): Microsoft is in negotiations with the IRS to pay the $29 billion in owed taxes, using WoW gold. IRS leadership, who almost exclusively play Blood Elves, have been described as being “ecstatic” at the prospect.

16 Likes

Oh my god… Conker battle pet! Just imagine it!

2 Likes
1 Like

Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

god I hope not…

4 Likes

double-checks my escape plan and hopes for the best

1 Like

At the stylist working to correct his bad fur problem.

1 Like

A new 150 dollar webcam coming soon.
/grins

1 Like
1 Like

We welcome our new overlords Phill Spencer and Bill Gates. Please put WoW on gamepass and revive Starcraft. Thanks.

2 Likes

Warcraft X Minecraft cross over when?

1 Like

Incoming master chief armor sets.

5 Likes

Hmm … I wonder if , when the bnet login system eventually merges into Microsoft’s, whether I will find my lost Minecraft account waiting for me?

1 Like

I had to make a new Microsoft account when they purchased Minecraft so you may find it or just have to make a complete new one.

1 Like

I just read it, so it’s news to me that it went through. Just wonder what it honestly means for the future?

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s just added money and resources for WoW. I think generally, they’re pretty much hands-off the development.

11 Likes

Don’t worry. Bellular and other well informed Youtubers will let us know. And it’ll all be posted on GD for our convenience. :dracthyr_nod:

4 Likes

bellular is a tool

7 Likes