Well, It Finally Happened

I lost my TL3 a few days ago, and then spent some time scrolling through some of those mega threads, for about 4k or more posts (to get that 20k posts read in 100 days done). And I got my TL3 and ability to post pics back.

Happy Scrolling!

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

I’m absolutely terrified and slightly disturbed.

2 Likes

It happens. My TL3 just came off due to inactivity.

imgur keeps losing the pics i put on it, lol.
Had a ton on there a long while back, check in and literally everything was gone.

1 Like

It’s worth checking your history. Particularly emails from Blizzard. I had a silence last year that was overturned, and I had emails to prove it, but it still was killing my TL. Support was kind enough to fix the glitch and I got it back.

If you have no actions on your forum or game accounts from the last six months I suggest:

• Scrolling through one or two of the big lounge threads (Waggle, LGTBQ, Show your transmog, etc) to get your posts read number up quickly.
  • Click through topics as much as you can.
  • Use up your likes daily.
  • Visit daily, even if it’s only to click on one topic.

You should be back fairly soon. Good luck!

2 Likes

Huh. So it wasn’t a retributive measure then. Well that’s good to know.

Teeny Linguini?

That’s half a gnome and 95% ogre

1 Like

I read roughly 12k posts in the past three days, on top of my regular forum behavior. Still nothing, not sure if the removal set everything back to zero or not but it feels like I should have got it back by now. >:l

2 Likes

I guess most of the reason why TL3 is a pain to get is mostly so not everyone spam gifs in threads. At the same time there are many ways to cheese your way to get TL3.