Well I was going to give props to blizz for recent communication

You mean like the last Q&A. Where ION laughed about having bad communication, instead of taking it seriously? Sorry but that said it all. I actually went to my account and cancelled my reoccurring sub right after that.

6 Likes

Alrighty.

us(dot)forums(dot)blizzard(dot)com/en/wow/groups/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=171

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=HPaPsBAXdzs
youtu(dot)be/cDnzdzL2iyU
youtu(dot)be/4AVTzRatRcY
youtu(dot)be/-npITwtxuN0
youtu(dot)be/o7i6np8ExCY

Yes. I mean like the Q&A where Ion addressed communication issues in a live Q&A. Which of the 17 Q&As that I linked above are we talking about again? It’s kinda hard to find the Q&A where they are not communicating among all the Q&As. It’s kinda like finding proof that the moon landing is a hoax among all the pictures and video and evidence of a moon landing.

But I guess facts get in the way of a good outrage.

Buddy you linked the blue tracker. This week they’ve been decent at communication. But look back further. Lots of fluff posts. Also the Q&As are a waste of our time. They only answer softball questions. While most of the “answers” or lawyer speak or “despite us doing the same thing for 14 years we goofed”. I’ll admit you are trying hard to become an mvp.

I’m giving praise and criticism. If I was outraged I’d be eating a ban. I don’t handle rage very well. The fact they’ve ppsted about stuff ingame is commendable.

2 Likes

There is a difference between not getting an answer and not getting the answer you want. Just ask Trump.

1 Like

Ok this is just a pet peeve of mine, I need to fix these god awful links:

http://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/groups/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=171

My eyes have been saved!

2 Likes

Totally true, and I regret that I have been one of them. I don’t blame the blues for not responding as much and gotta give the greenies some props…they have to try to interject some manners into toxic threads made by idiots like myself

Yes please. To my knowledge they could care less about feedback.

1 Like

The only ppl giving excuses are the players :grinning:

1 Like

Yup and the last one where was they laughed about the bad job. They did with the patch notes and the stealth nerfs. Which they forgot to do patch notes on for the players. Sorry but that was just bad form, and very unprofessional with how upset the player base, has been about these very issues.

In Legion more were pissed off at rng in legiondaries, titanforging, stats being paramount over +30 item level upgrades and hidden artifact drops.

They were primarily upset with rng, not so much the content of the game. In bfa we’re complaining about rng too, but more so classes, gcd, warfronts, island expeditions and the actual content.

That’s the difference.

4 Likes

Honestly, I no longer believe Blizzard when they say they’re going to improve their communication with us, because every time a major patch comes out there are significant undocumented nerfs.

3 Likes

Right, because I pay a monthly subscription to then also work another job just trying to figure out how to provide feeback on the product I’ve purchased.

So over this ‘you’re doing it wrong’ mentality in defending this game. I’ve stopped paying, but it doesn’t mean I’ve gotten the value of my investment already…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/groups/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=174

Maybe some the reactions they get when they post are due to the piss poor communication and refusal to communicate with players.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty bad.

It literally took me 4 seconds to go to the class forums, click blizz tracker and see that there is literally 0 posts from them about single damn thing in that forums space.

3 Likes

Small indie company :roll_eyes:

You mean how the game is still a hot mess?

Oh no, they haven’t made a post for less than a day, they must not want to communicate!1!!111!!!1!1!!1!

1 Like

Oh no. Don’t even try spreading that nonsense here.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guardian-druid-feedback/18466/1065

^^ 1,025 posts (and counting) in the Guardian Druid feedback thread on the beta forums. Been going since last year.

And not a PEEP from Blizzard. Not just a lack of posts, but judging from Guardian’s rock-bottom status this expansion, it’s clear that nobody from Blizzard has even read the thread.

6 Likes