Well I was going to give props to blizz for recent communication

Last post 17hours ago glances at phone yep it friday is a workday even in California. They still have classes and such to address. No excuses blizzard.

6 Likes

I know you have probably heard this before, but it’s always a good reminder, that Blizzard community reps do have responsibilities outside of the forum. If you have feedback regarding the classes you could leave that on the class forums, but understand that they may not be able to fully address every post requesting information. Keep an eye on the hotfix notes and PTR changes.

8 Likes

Why are you telling them to leave feedback on the class forums when it’s been made clear by blues that the only forum where feedback is even looked at is here in General Discussion?

23 Likes

Trying to smoke and mirrors it for his blue buddies.

6 Likes

Lol. We aren’t asking them to address every post. The problem is they aren’t addressing anything. I understand you mean well, but anyone can see they have been lacking in that department.

17 Likes

Where, exactly, has that been “made clear”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

[Citation needed]

3 Likes

Come on, no need to shill for Blizzard.

There has been little engagement or ownership by Blizzard regarding the slump the game is in at the moment.

At this point in Legion people were ecstatic about the game, something is definitely wrong here and they are doing little to address it.

10 Likes

Maybe it’s due to the reactions every blue post gets why the don’t post anymore. They say don’t shoot the messenger but GD is pretty bad about it.

1 Like

I remember a lot of really upset people at this point in Legion. Everyone hates on the current expansion until it’s the last expansion.

4 Likes

Wish I could slack at my only job because people we ignore, are mean :sleepy: only the blues can fix this and it’s up to them to…ya know. To do their job.

6 Likes

Kozzae we know you mean well and that they can’t address every post but man Blizz is starting to get worse with their communication instead of getting better with it like they said was the plan.

2 Likes

Yep. As it stands far too much needs to be fixed in bfa. Yes i know they aren’t devs. No time for fluff or joke posts in my eyes. You know the saying, new year, new beginnings they’ve done a decent job of actually communicating this week. Now if they can keep it up I’ll be impressed.

2 Likes

It’s not like they don’t tell you what they can. They just don’t communicate with fourms like they used to. Which isn’t their job, considering their job is moderation. Not holding your hand asking you if everything is okay, Theyre not your maid or bultler.

2 Likes

You are trying to talk to the wrong Blues.

Use Twitter, it’s monotored better.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

considering people here still defending certain actions while the 4th island expedition feedback thread was like “I will pick this feedback and basically ignore the rest” for the next day to fix only one of the things rather than one of the most important…

Thank you. I don’t really know why it had to be said again but thanks for doing it.

3 Likes

Uhhh dude they frankly haven’t addressed many of the pressing issues in this xpack. I’m not asking them to “hold my hand or be my butler” class balances, ilvl gaps, real in-game issues that need to be addressed. I know given their track records they can talk about real issues. Frankly they don’t need to be joking or talking in fluff threads like yth does.

Stop making excuses for them.

1 Like

You mean aside from the numerous live video Q&As, reddit AMAs, forum posts, patch notes, and actual patches? Yes, aside from actually discussing the issues and making changes they haven’t addressed them at all.

It’s like when you call the fire department and they completely ignore the fire aside from spraying it with water and flame retardant.

1 Like