Well Done Kennie!

you owe that rogue financial compensation for the therapy he is needing atm

5 Likes

HAHA

Yeah, he didn’t get to play any of the games versus me and the ones with me everybody was on perma stun dr. I think I almost won a lobby with him.

1 Like

My favorite is when you go tough as nails and the other melee hit you :nail_care:

wym

10char

The adjustments that sent Abomb into retirement.

3 Likes

rend still ticks for a TON which im happi for also next week 8% dmg buff so its gonna get better

if abomb withdrew his 401k cause of that ngl thats kinda pathetic

Yes, it does do a lot of damage with all the bleed stuff.

Eh?

I thought that was live.

it is? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

well i see your talents are more bleed focused with mine being more of control

im gonna try ur build out and see how it goes

I just play it like Arms with a plastic weapon, yeah. Most of the higher rated ones seem to run mastery and then like big shockwave and presumably try to play to blow somebody up.

Haste + mastery ye for higher bleed damage yea thats what im doing atm

also 4 sets REALLY nasty against melee comps so if you rock bodyguard and pop LS and after it you are like a damage nulling war machine with Demor and shield slam as well. they do like 0 damage to you and ur ally

4 set is really good as well for splattering red angels on the pavement as well. Cleave damage is insane if you are full into a melee comp and fistweavers just cannot compete with the output

1 Like

Poor rogue I feel him, I went 0-6 the other day into Lock/SP/Boomie.

I’m not really seeing the mastery value. Like, it buffs ap, so direct damage, along with vers can let you blow up somebody with a shockwave + shield charge during modifiers but outside of that it just seems…ehhhh? I don’t know.

Well crit is 2nd best but mastery directly buffs shield slamm n crap and makes your go’s alot more impactful. But crit makes your dots hurt alot harder. Im at like 20% mas and 14% crit atm with 34% haste. There isnt much room to divert into the two as i have teir that has most the two stats baked into it

Is it? When crits are as nerfed as they are?

when dots are ticking on the team crazy yea it is

aaaaaand healer just afked in my matches and i got dropped 100 pts cause none of the dps could do any dps

another reason why healers dont deserve anything more than nerfs

dude this mmr system for RSS is sooo cooked lol ANd deflated AF

1 Like

im also doing some testings with no devastator and its actually pretty good for goes

it hits for like 10k normal and near 20k normal crits

healers deserve nothing
most just afk like the one in my recent shuffle and just kill peoples ratings

1 Like