Well Done, Alliance

well, it’s the whole alliance is the bad guy routine, followed by an ally saying horde is the bad guy routine

we all just play the game - people like free and easy - it’s why a large majority go for the meta in just about everything they play (not just wow).

anyway, continue on with your absolutes that 1 side is bad and the other is not. tis fine old chap.

3 Likes

:salt:

Horde showed me how to do this one actually. Enjoy it.

2 Likes

Alliance pugs will evolve soon and it is not that bad at start as before(15 vs 40).
Long live Alliance premade.
Enjoy.
Have fun.
Cry more.
Thank you.

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re vile and nasty. I blame Blizzard for this issue. I also blame players who think they can’t win without a premade as part of the issue.

I also hate that many who choose to play alliance think that they’re some how entitled to the right to premade in a BG that doesn’t have the feature for the other players.

1 Like

Thank you for seeing my point. alliance is, and always has been, the “I want it now” faction. I truly hope players start getting banned for exploiting the system.

2 Likes

:tea: :frog:

4 Likes

My point wasn’t the alliance want it now faction. That wasn’t my point at all.

Take a moment to reflect in the reality that you picked WOW of all games to get your PVP fix.

This is wow pvp.

This was ALWAYS wow pvp.

This will ALWAYS BE wow pvp.

3 Likes

Looking back on it I am thinking they knew they couldnt stop this entirely and started throwin in other stuff as if to say “hey we tried.”

Like join as a group.

What exploit? Queuing for an AV is all I’m doing

1 Like

Are you so daft that you honestly think that all WoW players havn’t got toons on both faction sides right now?

I love the attempt at tribalism but you are really mad at the wow playerbase.

Good lord man.

2 Likes

What really cracks me up about this is that horde did AV “rath strat” premades for years and years and years but you never saw complaints like this. When the shoe is on the other proverbial foot it’s suddenly an “exploit” and the alliance are cheaters. Really gives me a good laugh.

2 Likes

I mean, I have a toon on Grobbulus.

Kinda relates to some real world issues.

Can see the commonalities.

Right, just like the people hearthing out of Ony were just trying to avoid dying.

Vartok - You know I love you…

I was one of those alliance that didnt take advantage of the premades to rank up. I wanted to queue up solo and as in vanilla hit rank 11 and be happy. But, alas… after grinding 400k honor and not even getting a pvp rank. I am now force to premade to get enough honor to rank up at a normal pace.

But, one of the reason I had an issue with premades were they leaving games and creating a 10v40 game. That isnt the issue anymore.

It is not an exploit though, an exploit is using the terrain behind dun baldar to back door the base. That is not intended. People using the current system to queue up as a group using communication is not an exploit it is a clever use to game mechanics. One that if blizzard finds is an issue Im sure they will fix immediately. They havent so far and probably wont unless more horde cry about it.

We know they cave in to horde demands, eventually.

5 Likes

they aren’t doing anything that you can’t do. queue times are a direct result of YOUR choice to play horde. you have many advantages in the game, and alliance has some too. sour grapes over the alliance advantage of quick queues is pathetic really.

Also premades aren’t about winning. its about honor per hour. You’re still in a group of a bunch of people with different gear, skill and temperaments… the objective is to get in, win or lose asap and get out.

i rolled my classic toon in late october. chose alliance because i figured sure, wpvp will be a nightmare. sure, i’ll never be able to farm anything. sure, i’ll never see a world boss. but i will have instant queues. given all these factors, i picked alliance.

maybe you have to accept the fact that we are able to queue in ways that are more difficult for horde. and if this is truly something important to you, dry your tears and roll alliance.

1 Like

I just don’t get how AV ended up like this. Literally horde only won it for about 3 months in TBC.

This was always ALWAYS an ally dominated BG. Clever uses of game mechanics often get people banned. Especially if you look back at Onyxia and those bans a couple of months ago and the hot fix.

I also literally have never been in an AV where they used the back door strat. I quit at R5 though. I just wanted the cheap mana pots.

lmao bro you dont have any weight judging those who play alliance when you’re an undead rogue.

2 Likes

I have played at level cap;

Horde undead priest
Horde blood elf paladin
Horde orc Warrior
Alliance human Warrior <----we are currently here now.
Alliance gnome Warlock
Alliance dwarf Warrior

These are not alts. These were all toons I raided and called mains at one point in this game’s 15 year life cycle.

honorable mention goes to the hours upon hours spent twinking my 29 troll hunter.

I’d imagine most everyone still playing this game has the same sorta deal.