Well blizzard

You’re level 55, I’m not surprised you’re having trouble finding people to quest with.

Classic isn’t for anyone with layering removed right this moment. Stop being a gatekeeping dingus for half a minute. No ones fighting you over your old content or your nerfed raid bosses, this will actually hurt everyones ability to play.

So what? Would you want to skydive with a faulty parachute just because they said they would get one to you right away? I would hope you’d expect them to take their time and make sure everything is copasetic before giving it to you.

Why do people post on their retail avatars? Personally I think they want to hide their guild name because they are known abusers.

Ya, whatever, they know what they are doing.

OP needs to relax a bit.

1 Like

post on your classic avatar please.

Nope, when I get the boat from Wetlands to Theramore, on Northdale there would be a dozen every time, on the most populated OCE server there is 3 at most.

Yes I agree.

Thats reduction. Not removal.

Don’t waste your time. He’s either really that ignorant or hes gaslighting.

No. Scroll past if it bothers you.

Post on your retail avatar. I am just as curious

what are you hiding?

It’s not gate keeping, Omar stated on the classiccast thats they plan on removing layering BEFORE phase 2. If you think your server is too overpopulated then transfer to a less populated one. Layering is ruining servers as it is and needs to be removed asap if you can’t handle the gather quests then just grind XP or grind a dungeon with friends, threatening to quit classic all together is the equivalent of throwing a tantrum because you didn’t get what you want. So I’ll treat you like the child you are acting like.

2 Likes

You’re funny. Clueless, but funny.

2 Likes

Or because Classic avatars are ugly, or because they have trust levels on their retail character, or they are known on the forums by their retail characters…

3 Likes

People would die in RL.

You didn’t obviously read my posts before that or after it, so I’ll go ahead and address you as the ignorant person you’re choosing to be. Try getting a complete picture before wading in with more of the very tired “go back to retail” nonsense that people of your caliber have been bloating these forums with recently.

Its just nice to know if they are trolling from retail or actually have interest in classic. These are the classic forums. I would like to see if their guild names. Maybe they are APES or what not. I dunno, I find it very curious that they don’t.