Welcome to World of Elfcraft šŸ§

So why the alliance can play this specific race? A race of the horde?

Sorry honey you are a minorityā€¦ not ur game anymore

AN ELF WILL KILL U

World Of Elfcraft

Says the Gnome lol

Ill be a high elf soon and gonna kill u

or my elves friends

wait

azeroth belongs to elves

Well since lore wise there are so few of them and need the Allianceā€™s help to survive they doesnā€™t sound like rule Azeroth to me

And they arenā€™t high elves cus it says void in front of you name :joy:

I really donā€™t get it?, so they give players a tone and eye customisations and all the hate and negativity, who caresā€¦

Why Arnt we seeing the positive that allied races are now on the table for customisations in the new expansion, Nightborne really need some, and so do other Allied Races.

If people wanna play elves thatā€™s their choice does this effect you? Noā€¦

So much negativity and hate for no reason. I sometimes question peopleā€™s sanityā€¦

If this bothers you, in a video game, then darling you got bigger problems you need to sort out.

I know your just a sad troll trying to get kicks, but come on let people be happy, let the game have more customisation.

1 Like

Well, technically, Alliance has been asking for High Elves since the game was in production. Hereā€™s a link to the archive.org entry of the World of Warcraft website FAQ (October 2003) on the topic of playable races: ā€œIs there a chance we might see Ogres, Blood Elves, Naga, Pandaren, Goblins, or High Elves?ā€

And the Blood Elves were also being asked forā€¦ by the Alliance. Almost no one expected nor was seriously asking for them to be playable on Horde.

It will last as long as there are Elves!

1 Like

If this was Elfcraft there probably be Sanā€™layn and Dark Rangers in it too with High Elves.

Plus these are just options and features for customization options. If they were races that yea there probably already be a huge uproar by now.

1 Like

VElves havenā€™t got access to any of the popular classes: DH, Druid or Paladin.
Population will rise for sure, but nowhere near NElf or Human.

Trolls are cool. Donā€™t worry and just punt the gnome.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why us Trolls got big feet mon

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t everyone have the best in life?

Not necessarily the Blonde hairā€¦but the rest is all the best.