Welcome to World of Botcraft: Wrath of the Bot Kings

:man_facepalming:

They’re 5 years old. The year is 2023. They’re from 2018.

1 Like

I recently posted this to a Blizzard blue text user: Can you look at the bot situation? That should be like, EXTREME PRIORITY CODE RED DOOMSDAY SIREN, but nothing is being said or done.

They deleted it.

They leave us no choice. Our forum is ignored. Our problem is ignored. How else do you suggest we get them to actually look at the problem? Submit a ticket? Whatever useless person that answers that will simply tell us to go to the forum.

The issue was your grammar, actually

I think you meant:

“Which are 5 years old, before Classic even launched”

Your post makes it appear as if you’re saying they were already 5 years old prior to Classic ever launching.

1 Like

You posted it on an unrelated bug report thread about something else entirely. Deleting it was likely justified.

1 Like

No, that would have been worded more like ‘5 years before Classic launched’.

But whatever, you misunderstood. The point is things have drastically changed since then. I’ve never disputed bots used to use compromised accounts. But Blizz has gone out of their way to eliminate that need. It’s just not worth the risk.

I’m sure publicly Blizz would still state that nonsense, and I don’t believe a word of it. Just like their ridiculously monthly Blue posts about all the bots they’ve banned. It’s all BS. Log into the game and see the reality. They’re inept, incompetent, and complicit.

Don’t tell me a mage flyhacking isn’t an obvious bot. Or characters running loop patterns 24/7 on scripts isn’t botting. Or a hundred other examples. Step in a BG and half the teams are bots.

They could clean up this game. They choose not to.

1 Like

Nothing more to be said.

3 Likes

That blue post is an absolute joke. No one gets their account hacked anymore, that hasn’t been a thing in forever. Posts like that are why Blizzard has absolutely no credibility.

That’s Blizzard customer service for you.

Think a little harder? Ok how about we start with banning the 15 bots in Isle of Conquest with names like Hkdljej that follow exactly the same route and perform the same actions. Are you legitimately stupid?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.