Welcome to McTauren's

I’ll take a triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four, animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy, light axle grease, fry it, and let it swim.

I’ll have a mctauren, but hold the bun. And the lettuce. And the tomato. And the mayo. And the pickles.

2 Likes

im affliction warlock not a demonolgy warlock.

I’ll take the grilled plainstrider and a silverleaf and peacebloom side salad.

1 Like

What in the world? I closed 8 hours ago why are you people still here?

I’m a hunter, I’m always here late hours.
Also… Can I get my order plz?

It’s breakfast time, get back to work!

I’ll have a curiously tasty omelette please, hold the jellied eyeballs, add a side of crispy bacon instead. Drustvar dark roast coffee with 2 creams 1 sugar. I’ll also take a slice of that soft banana bread, if it’s fresh.

2 Likes

The jellied eyeballs are the best part! Specially if they are murlocs

1 Like

Sorry Hawk, bacon will always win. Especially crispy bacon. That poorly cooked rubbery bacon has the same texture as the eyeballs and can get flung off into the twisting nether. Some things just need to be crispy. Lettuce, bacon, cookies, tato chips.

2 Likes

/spreads eye jelly on bacon an loudly noms on it

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, hello. Can I take a large burger with a saronite patty infused with pathetic mortal souls? And perhaps a small fry with unholy dipping sauce?

1 Like

Just a McTauren Burger and one McTauren Shake.

He runs a McTaurens, not a McSarons. That’s two blocks further, on your left.

1 Like

That just means it’s being cleaned.

Or the goblin workers are too lazy too put in a gb eavy bag of cream into the ice cream machine

This is the last time I take some of Turaylon’s pills. I guess I’ll just take a Baine Burger to go.

1 Like

may i have a crabby meal & one large small fries
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

I DEMAND my mcbreadle a bread scramble, 10 bread sausages a breadcake and a bread juice.

1 Like

All of you have to leave he’s out of everything I bought the entire stock, and I’m not sharing.

:fries: :panda_face: :hamburger:

3 Likes