Welcome to Classic+

Since i thwarted your first argument do i all in on this? ??? Sure…

You never had a museum piece… As soon as they changed the devilsaur stuff.

That being said, folks here are equating them forgetting to block some console commands (that have little effect on the game) to them putting in dual spec (which would have a huge impact on the game), this is silly, sperg behavior.

1 Like

Please read:

It was not in Classic until just now. It was added deliberately. This was not an oversight that they only discovered just now and aren’t removing.

Check the global strings. New ones were added specifically for Classic. The old ones leftover from the Legion client used for spectating arenas were changed in the PTR for Phase 4.

This isn’t a feature that has existed in Classic this whole time. It was just recently added.

1 Like

As would trasnmog, barbershops, faction transfers, lockout resets…

Thwarted for sure…

Same battlegrounds, same games, same classes, same factions, same races. Same content against different players.

Let me know when I get new content. Then it’ll be Classic+.

1 Like

There is no Classic+ diagram. This is Classic+.

Stop living in your imaginary world Timmy.

Wargames are new content, or at least new features if that’s the word you’d prefer to use.

But sure, because there’s not a new race, class, BG, or faction, it’s authentic vanilla still. /facepalm

1 Like

Timmy only recognizes his thoughts for the most part. Even though Classic+ has no set “changes”, it does to him.

Did Blizzard ever say Classic should be a museum piece? Or is that another case of people reading what they want to hear.

1 Like

Where’s the new content then?

Did they introduce new battlegrounds, instances, zones, classes, or races?

Nope.

It’s the same content against different players.

If blizz were in here claiming this was “content” they’d be laughed at. Don’t give them ideas.

Not every change means Classic is now Classic+

Wake me up if they add new content. Until then it’s just another #change.

1 Like

Where is there a blue post stating they turned it on.

You could wargame in prior expansions, my guild used to do it all the time. This has been in the client for a long time, just not sure if it was done via console or gui…

Pretty sure this wasn’t added until after I stopped playing in Cata, so it’s a change for sure.

They forgot to turn it off, and now that players figured it out, they’re leaving it in.

Pssst. I’ve posted Ions quote like a half a dozen times here. Go read the top post!

Timmy, your IQ is showing again.

You’re wrong.

Did Blizzard actually say “Classic will be a museum piece”? Or anything with that context?

Only context I see if “vanilla should be in a museum” Which has a completely different meaning.

LOL Oh man I’m loving the #NoChanger salt right now. So good.

Try to read the top post in a thread. It usually helps.

im not saying it was possible in classic, i am saying it was possible before classic…

the point being is that its an existing feature of the client that was not turned off…

Try reading my post before you reply.

I already covered this quote. It doesn’t say what you think it says.

It does though.

How do you read that quote?

I mean… it doesn’t really matter. This is a #change from vanilla.

Looks like the system started in Cata…

https://wow.gamepedia.com/War_Game

1 Like

Gotta agree with ya.

Transmog, faction changes, all that could have been done.