Welcome to Classic+

It may be relevant, but it’s not some compelling “WELP, I GUESS THAT’S THAT THEN” argument (because it’s not).

Classic isnt vanilla when you knuckleheads finally figure that out. The rest of us can finally enjoy wow. I would welcome a bunch of quality of life changes.

That’s just like your opinion man.

Still Rping as a little man huh?

You two are suppose to talk about changes. Not complain.

Look, we’re both Belfadins – maybe we could take this discussion to a barbershop, and angrily throw mimosas at each other.

2 Likes

post on ur classic toon. Otherwise, I will not feed the troll.

1 Like

Please keep the discussion relevant to the topic. You’re trolling by not talking about changes you want.

If I was playing Retail, absolutely.

1 Like

Not sure if it would be a huge thing for people. Having the option of a last name for their toon if they so desired without the need of addons.

1 Like

I miss this the most as a solo player.

Don’ the multiboxers already have that?!?

Ahh Legacy names like in SW mmo.

I don’t think anyone asked for this.

4 Likes

Player housing.

Just another thing to do to pass the time away.

2 Likes

… against the same faction. Something that wasn’t in vanilla and wasn’t in Classic until now.

Go on, try to argue that’s not new.

1 Like

You see those guards at Centurion Hold?

They’re going to bring Demon Hunters to classic!

2 Likes

reaching sooooo hard…

They literally just forgot to block a console command and everyone is sperging out.
The wargame thing was not intentional and has zero effect on the game.

Uh…

Seems pretty intentional to me. This command was not enabled in Classic until just recently.

1 Like

Not the point of the thread.

What changes would you like to see?

Exactly.

Building off of the idea from above.

Leaving your current faction to join the other side

1 Like

They just found it this week. Again not intentional.

What impact in the game aside from Horde winning AV from alliance side and causing forum tears will this have? Rep, quests will not be possible in war mode, its just pvp.

Are you okay? It didn’t accidentally turn on…

It has been here since release, was just found this week.

I don’t think you understand how a museum piece is suppose to work. And again, it wasn’t enabled “accidentally”. It was negligence that enabled it.

Why couldn’t they “accidentally” keep Legions spell batching system?