Wejam's Mara/ZG Boosts

I have built a tiny following on the server as a Mara booster, but have been silent for the past week or so as I worked on my ZG boosts. I’ve gotten confident enough with ZG to begin adding that to my boosting menu.

I have a little Discord people can join if they’d like to read about it, see the costs, or watch the pulls: discord.gg/JJ6yWC2

I am going to try offering ZG pulls with a unique option, which is to “buy the whole run”. Since XP in ZG pulls is so dependent on the number of boosties and their level, this option allows players or small groups to control that aspect of the boost. It’s 50g per run and you can invite as many or as few people to the run as you’d like.

I also sell Bijous and Coins that drop at a discount to those in the runs.

I charge by set of 5 runs in Mara, to ensure the runs are fast and efficient, not waiting around in between each run as people drop and add. I also provide summons with my little summon team for the same reason.

I stream my runs on the discord so the boosties can verify that I’m providing the service they are paying for, including kill counts. I however am not a “streamer”, I do not provide any song and dance while running. During pulls I typically put the mic up so I can focus.

I’m not perfect, but I have my act together. Last Mara 1-pull death was over 45 pulls ago.