Weird Hack in PvP Immune to CC and 200% Movement Speed?

Was in Tol Borad and charged this mounted pally and it did nothing. (He didn’t jump it) So I intercepted him right after and again immune. He then goes to heal someone. Stands still for a few seconds then moves at 200% movement speed in a direction and stops for a few seconds. I couldn’t CC him and he kept zooming around in this pattern.

Super weird I was like what the heck is this never seen anything like it. Anyone else notice this?

He was prob playin from Australia we get big world latency during last fews hours

1 Like

This wasn’t latency. He wasn’t laggin. I’ve never seen anything like it. Feels like some sort of Bot hack program.

I was having the same issue with a priest in Deepholm, ignored chains of ice and just kept sprinting around non stop. I assumed it was just severe lag because that place is awful.

Most certainly lag my friend

Sounds like some extreme lag. I had something similar happen a few months ago in Wintergrasp in a crazy courtyard battle.

Except it’s not lag. If it was lag I wouldn’t of made this thread. I’ve reported the player for hacking. Just curious to see if other experience this bot hack program.

Lag doesn’t make you immune to CC or give you movement boost. You also don’t move in a pattern.