Weekly Vault Items

Got a myth track Double Time in my vault for the 3rd week in a row.
But also a cloak, 2 tier shoulders, and a couple of trinkets.

I’ve gotten useable pieces more often than not. The system is fine… RNG disappointment is often exaggerated or you’re merely focusing on the negative.

Prot warrior got a 476 offhand and mage got 483 boots, both huge upgrades this week.

Nope, I don’t troll. You can check all my posts I’ve never complained and even now I’m not complaining just saying the vault be trolling sometimes.

Then if it is how you described, you have encountered a bug, not an intentional design.

Yeah our guild leaders become a meme for his vaults being bad all season.
I’ve run out of bad vault socketable items and all my stuffs been rolling wins. Had same raid wrists or some legs or bad 1h. Trinkets? Nah lol take a versatility off armor piece.

Did a 20? No main armor for you here’s a boot or a bad ring sucker!

It’s getting frustrating.

socket upgrade

Do you think Blizzard personally curates vault rewards for every individual toon based on what upgrades you need? Or do you think you’re given a random assortment of options from the loot tables you’re eligible for?

It’s random. This week I got good stuff on my alts except one, got hero track boots and boots was already my highest slot. Any other slot would have been a massive upgrade. It is what it is.

… effort? Do we imagine someone is sitting there deciding what goes into each person’s Vault?

I now have images of Oz sitting behind his curtain, frantically tossing loot into people’s Vaults.

Ironically an employee fiddling with the vault in that fashion would be more effort than what is actually happening.

I had 2 bis trinkets in my vault and a second-bis weapon. I was forced to take one of the trinkets when I desperately need sockets for my 2 lowest ilvl items. Next week I think I’m going to just skip m+ to make getting the sockets I need an easier choice to make.