Has anyone seen it offered? I’ve done two superblooms and the dryad does not offer the weekly at all it seems.
Or am I missing something?
Has anyone seen it offered? I’ve done two superblooms and the dryad does not offer the weekly at all it seems.
Or am I missing something?
I got, but I didn’t see the guy walking around the area even though in chat it said he was. So I didn’t get to finish it yet.
it’s available by the assistant before the superbloom starts once you unlock the main hub area
There is a npc in Val that has it . Other side of circle from npc that gives time walking quest .
That’s a different weekly quest and not the one being discussed, I don’t think you can pick up the quest during the event, only before, it comes from Clarelle she is next to the big tree
You have to complete a few of the emerald dream intro quest to unlock the hub area before she offers the weekly superbloom quest.
Also don’t know if it was a bug or intended but I got no credit for superbloom quest while doing it in a raid group had to run solo with the group that was doing one before I got credit.
Why are the updated drayad models uglier than past xpacs is my question