Weekly Spark Farming

This is not a fun weekly quest, Azure span highlights how poorly thoughtout this was and truly is an unfun, experience. Please stop putting trophies behind this stupid content or keep it in a zone with a normal FFA PVP area that doesn’t allow grouping and doesn’t overlap with ridiculous world zones like the buff stacking arena in azure span.

1 Like

Every spot i’ve seen the sparks go allows for grouping even in FFA. This is sounding like a skill/l2play issue

yeah azure span is pretty terrible for sparks farming. Nobody enjoys being trapped in a FFA arena with some dude who’s been farming buffs for an hour.

I think it’s a great weekly quest to get people out and actively WPvPing.

The Azure Span arena/WQ design is just dumb in particular.

3 Likes

The Problem is not the Sparks Quest. Its the Free For All zones that do not belong in the game. No lore reason for me to kill my own Faction. And we sure don’t need a PVP Zone when you have War Mode on already. The whole world is suppose to be your PVP Zone. Game has always been Horde VS Alliance. This all inclusive crap can stay in PVE but leave us old school PVP server guys and gals out of it please.

You do realise then people would complain more because if you cant kill your own faction the sparks request would take way, way longer to complete?

Im enjoying the more active Wpvp this expansion.

1 Like