Weekly pve chore list for SL

Everything bloomsday says is very clearly a troll. Idk why people still take him seriously.

2 Likes

Or possibly psyops

You don’t really have to do mythic 15 now considering the PvE chest and PvP chest are combined and the items that have a chance to come from the PvP chest have vers/x stats on them. I think renown is the only true weekly this time around

You sound like a Blizzard employee

1 Like

I just like the game. This isn’t a chore list for me, it’s a itinerary for my journey to Shadowlands, and I can’t wait to go on every ride!

i would be surprised if gear under 2400 for weekly cache was close to 226

maybe i’m wrong and randomly 1800/2100 cache gives 226 but it’s more likely (haven’t looked) that 2100 cap is like 213 from weekly

pve gear doesn’t have less vers on it just because pvp gear always has vers on it
throwing away ilvl is just kinda dumb

unless sub 2400 cap gives within like 5? ilvl of +15 loot

I’m not doing M+, but the rest doesn’t seem super bad. Unless of course the Torghast content is actually hard and you can’t do it on a chit geared alt and need to actually do a bunch of other crap to gear them to even be able to do the “maintenance” that’s required.

from what i’ve seen it’s apparently easy to do the maximum cap with heroic dungeon/mythic 0 gear

1 Like

Great news ty.

Ion said that challenger was equal to heroic raid item level in the weekly box.

that’s shocking

it’s entirely likely that the duelist box is mythic raid ilvl

that would be genuinely impressive and be a very positive thing for pvp players

2 Likes

Not to derail, but Torghast is a lot of fun. Y’all wack.

2 Likes

I went back and found it. It’s not Ion but Kaivax

1 Like

nice ty!!!

I’d assume 2100 gives 226 that’s why it doesn’t matter really. If I’m wrong then ya you don’t need to m+ After you hit 2400 then

So you want to get that ez PvP mythic gear 1st week? I play monk/rdru/disc I’m about to xfer alli too. 3040xp!

Rorae#11143

THIS IS DARK HELLO? Lol. Offer still stands if you are gonna touch Alli

I worry it won’t be that way even just a month into the game.

I am surely not a clever man but I’m still completely lost lmao

For someone who only PvPs the weekly chore list should only be:

• Cap Conquest

• Farm honor

Conquest gear should already have sockets on them, or at least the “elite” pieces should.