No gathering LW quest this week?

I didn’t have the “make X things” quest for LW either. I’d definitely report it.

1 Like

Same issue here. Got the weekly “make things” quest on other profession though.

Same. No weekly lw quest - put in bug report forum.

Same. No LW quest on either spot for me this week :frowning:

Same here. No LW weekly quest on LW toon, but did have the JC weekly quest on JC toon.

Sounds like the devs are aware.

1 Like

Same issue for me

Bump. Same here.

Yeah same here …curious

Same.

Can’t afford to miss those LW points.

1 Like

Same. Actually it happened last week as well.

Has anyone also noticed they havent gotten any LW knowledge from packs, magic chests, or disturbed dirts recently too?

1 Like

Still no weekly quest for LW? or is it “working as intended” ?

my crafting ordet quest for alchemy has been missing since the start of the expansion. so i dont want to here it

The difference is the Alchemy and Enchanting crafting order quests were deliberately left out. The basic LW production quest has not shown up for one to two weeks.

1 Like

Still not fixed. Seriously am I just going to lose 3 LW skill this week because you guys have the C team on development right now? Why is there a new LW supplies vendor and why is there no quest for the week?

Oh come on, does anyone else honestly believe Blizzard was possibly going to correct course on things like this? They consider something like this too small to really be seen and they sure as heck won’t send us all knowledge point items in the mail. Sure, I submitted a bug report as well but they CLEARLY don’t have a quality-assurance team so I don’t even know why I even bothered.

2nd week in a row with no LW quest. Are we just going to accept that LW get screwed now? This is now 6 knowledge points lost that no other profession is experiencing. Come on…

Another week and yet still no LW weekly quest!

Yep no LW quest again. What an absolute joke.

1 Like