Weekly Last Hurrah Quest Bugged

Trying to accept the weekly Last Hurrah quest, give me a choice of the three but when I click on the quest giver and go to choose what I want, it auto defaults to what I DON’T want! I hate Zaralek Caverns, always have. I wanted Amirdrassil, but when I click to choose it, nothing happens, click on him again and he offers me Zaralek. Tried reloading UI and logging out completely but nothing works!

Unfortunately, you don’t get a choice. The 3 options rotate each week, I don’t remember the order. This week is Zaralek, next week will be one of the others. This was how it worked before the update. As far as I know nothing’s changed.

1 Like

I thought after the prepatch for WW when all the raids are awakened we would be able to chose which Last Hurrah quest to complete. If that is wrong then ok I’ll just do Zaralek this week.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be your choice this week. When you click the quest giver the panel shows all three as active, but no matter which one you choose, it forces you to take Zaralek, Suffusion Camp, and Timerifts. Guessing someone forgot to flip the switch on this since all three raids are awakened every week now.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought now that all three raids are “awakened” we got to pick which one we wanted to do.

1 Like

Ah, I’m wrong then and it is a bug. I didn’t know it was supposed to change with the most recent update.

Very good prank, blizz!

2 Likes

This is exactly right. Please bug report this in game so Blizzard notices it. This is a glaring issue with the patch that not many people seem to be talking about.