Weekly Bonus Event: Legion Timewalking

Weekly Bonus Event: Legion Timewalking

Prime your minds for a fel-tangled chrono-spatial conundrum and more in this week’s Bonus Event.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Hi blue :slight_smile:

Where can I obtain the timesworn key so I can do some Legion dungeons in M+? I cant find the npc anywhere

Hey Blizz, the Legion Timewalking vendor is currently AWOL …

Since when is Timewalking “Level 60+”

yeah as a 52 I apparently can’t join in to do timewalking with my guildies for some XP

What kinda crap is this?

2 Likes

Vendor isn’t up…

5 Likes

It’s been “within ten levels of max” since BfA I think? At some point Blizz realized spamming Timewalking dungeons was a fun and fast way to level, so they nuked it.

1 Like

I just wanted to be able to play with guildies :frowning:

They removed those. Since Legion Dungeons are part of the dungeon rotation of DF, they are no longer playable as a M+ mode separated from regular DF. If you want M+ legion dungeons, you gotta do with CoS and HoV in the current DF dungeon rotation, and nothing else since only those 2 are in the rotation.

is the vendor supposed to offer 164 ilvl gear? Isn’t it usually something you can use in the current expansion?

3 Likes

I’m just confused as to why we don’t have access to timeworn keystones. I get that there are some legion mythic plus dungeons this season but there were others that had some really good trinkets and stat-specific gear that is BIS for many. For example, Moonlight Prism for casters, and the Mirror is good for heals. I really wish they took the time to scale the other dungeons properly so we could have timeworn keystones like we did last time… I guess they just didn’t have the time. I really enjoyed doing Legion keystones last time this was up.

(post deleted by author)

Which is funny because they never fixed the tooltip on the calendar - it still says level 45 and above.

:cookie: