Weekly Bonus Event: Enter the Dragonflight Dungeons

coming from the creature that tried to turn this into a pve/pvp superiority argument

like i said get a clue

When I get this free heroic piece my dopamine hit is going to feel so good

3 Likes

No reason to queue Normal/Heroic and I play alone so with no Auto GF I won’t do Mythic. I dropped the weekly right after I picked it up as it was designed for group players. No sweat, just wanted to let Blizz know this is a wasted week for some players.

No number of “incentives” will change someone’s preferred playstyle…

3 Likes

Wasted week, as in you cant so anything because there is no specififc quest for what you like? I mean, there are weeks of pvp quest, pet battle quest and timewalking dungeons quest. If you dont like a weekly quest then well… Dont do it and thats it :slight_smile:

It’s a wasted week for the emissary quest not the entire game. Like I said, it’s no sweat. Thing is when they frame it a certain way it seems like they are encouraging people into playing dungeons… This doesn’t encourage me to do dungeons and that’s all I’m saying.

It’s not a challenge are something of that nature.

Its always been just mythics, go do M+0 and your good.

1 Like

What if its not an upgrade?

Then I break my computer. It’s the only rational response of course!

2 Likes

Lol of course! :laughing:

1 Like

What you all fail to realize is this is Blizzards bait to get you an M+2 key so you then will try M+.

Cleared 4 mythics and was rewarded with a 411 DPS trinket. I am a healer. Loot was set to holy. Feels really bad for the effort to shard an endgame trinket.

2 Likes

This should be a weekly quest every week and mythic 0 should be on dungeon finder already.

2 Likes

sure, but that’s every weekly quest

I got a 408 mace, thamk loot gods.

I did this day 1 on my Preservation Evoker (with Preservation set as my loot choice) and got a 405 dps trinket. Feels bad, Batman. Oh well. Such is life, though I would like it if Blizzard would remove dps trinkets from Healer loot possibilities!

Unless it’s side grade. Then it’s pretty much mao…

Got 2 rare trinkets outta these boxes. I used the shock one in pvp and it crit for 400k lol.

• Rewards: Cache of Amirdrassil Treasures containing one piece of non-tier gear from Normal Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope.
    I thought the Mythic quest gave heroic raid gear. Was this changed?

I was confused as well. Per the quest in game, it awards a HEROIC chest. I am guessing someone at Blizz is bad at proofreading.

1 Like