<Weekends> is recruiting Sat & Sun 8-11pm PST

INTRODUCTION

Weekends is a top tier raiding guild formed by raiders of many skill-sets and personalities. We welcome all types of raiders with aspirations to raid and clear as much Mythic content we can with the time given to us. Our guild atmosphere could be defined as very ‘memery’ therefore we do joke a lot. Nothing to the point where it would insult others as we do NOT commend or allow such behavior. In addition, when it comes to raiding our atmosphere does change to seriousness as we become progression-minded individuals. Our goal as a Mythic Raiding Guild is to teach and learn from everyone to become one of the better guilds on Proudmoore.

PROGRESS

BoD: 3/9M, 9/9H
Uldir: 5/8M

CURRENTLY RECRUITING

Although we are recruiting these specific classes/specs WE ARE OPEN TO WELCOME all types of raiders especially those that are versatile.

• Rogues
  • Resto Druid
  • Mages
  • Off Tank

RAID TIMES

Hence the guild name
Saturday & Sunday: 8pm - 11pm PST (ST)

CONTACT (btag)
Freaklock: freakinator#1274
Caeden: Caeden#1965

Guildmaster here. In addition to what Caeden said, I also will personally review logs with you and offer advice where I can if you’re interested in improving your game play and rotation. We are willing to work with you. Come work with us!

Awesome group of doods.
Freak is meme target priority #1
Join .

bump dawg!

Guildmaster you said that you’ll help me improve my gameplay but I play on a toaster and it causes me to not being able to time my bubble hearths correctly and I keep dying, would you be able to help with that?

shameless bump.

Please come meme me

Id be interested if its possible to do heroic only? Not sure how your guild operates? But is it one team and pushing mythic? I cant commit to mythic. But i want to bring my tank into a weekend guild

Weekends are all about the only time i can raid. Ans its hard finding a weekend guild

Thanks for the reply!

Hey! I’m interested in chatting and getting some more information on your guild, currently am 9/9H 2/9M, raider io 1275, 410 ilvl rogue.

Waddup dawg

Best guild available for weekend raid times PST. Need RDPS! Apply now!

Bump it, LOUDER!

Contact freakinator#1274 or Caeden#1965 for more info. We’d be really excited to learn more about you.

hey there!

Please hit me up, always excited to meet new people!

We also take social members that don’t necessarily want to raid, but would like to run M+, PvP, and other content.

fun bunch, steady progression. Freaks a good dood. Rips chill AF

Shameless bump.
Resto shaman. Resto shaman. Resto shaman. Resto shaman.

Have a place for rogue. Ret pala! And literally any dps that can do great dps while doing mechanics.

Right Right go ahead and app.

<3 i need more friends