Weekend Friday/Saturday Raid Guild LFM

Guild Name: Sensual Seduction
Server: Sargeras

Greetings, fellow adventurers! Are you seeking not just a guild, but a welcoming family of friends to share your WoW journey?
Welcome to Sensual Seduction on Sargeras, where raiding is just the beginning of our epic adventures!

About Us: At Sensual Seduction, we’re not just a guild; we’re a tight-knit family of passionate gamers. We pride ourselves on creating a warm and friendly atmosphere where you’ll not only find dedicated raiders but also lifelong friends. We host guild meet-ups and social events to strengthen our bonds and create lasting memories together.

Our Raiding Focus: Raiding is our heart and soul. We’re committed to taking on the most challenging encounters Azeroth has to offer, all while sharing laughter and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned raider or a newcomer to the scene, you’ll find a home here. Our raiding team is patient, supportive, and always eager to help one another improve.

Raid Times: Join us for epic raiding adventures every week!
Friday: 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM
Saturday: 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM

Why Join Us?

• Family Feeling: We’re not just a guild; we’re a community. Expect to forge friendships that last a lifetime.
  • No Drama Zone: Leave the drama at the door. We’re all here to have fun and support each other.
  • Regular Meet-ups: In-game adventures are fantastic, but we take it a step further with real-life guild meet-ups and social events.
  • Raiding Bliss: Join our raiding team and experience the thrill of victory with us.
  • Opportunities to Grow: Whether you’re looking to advance within the guild or simply improve your skills, we’ve got your back.
  • Community Events: Beyond raiding, we host a variety of social activities to keep the fun going.

Recruitment Needs: We’re actively seeking players who share our passion for both raiding and building lasting friendships. We’re open to all classes and roles, including:

• Healers
  • DPS (Ranged and Melee)

Join Our Adventure: If you’re enthusiastic about raiding, eager to learn, and looking for a guild that truly feels like family, Sensual Seduction is your home. Experience the joy of conquering Azeroth’s challenges with a group of lifelong friends. To learn more or apply, reach out to our friendly officers in-game or connect with us on our Discord server.

Officer Contacts:

• Guild Master: Ironthighs
  • Officer: Kanna

Discord: https://discord.gg/7acczVq

Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of our extraordinary family. Join Sensual Seduction today, and let’s embark on this adventure together, forging friendships that will stand the test of time!

1 Like

We are always looking for new friends!

Bring your alts, come chill, easy heroic clear while getting to know everyone and building relationships for next tier. =D

Looking for all levels of experience to build our team with!

Family atmosphere and friendship building!? Come join in on the fun! Join the discord todayy!

Bumping it up!

Those raiding times are definitely my jam. Once i get more experience that i don’t make a fool out of myself i will try to reach out. I like tanking mythic+ and would like tanking raids but i am not against healing in raids.

1 Like

Awesome!! We would love to have you! We also would never judge if you wanted to reach out earlier :slight_smile:

awesome! thank you very much.

Join us tonight for raid!

Always need new friendly faces :slight_smile:

Bumping it up!

Ohaiiiyo fellow adventurers! I look forward to seeing you!!

My name is Dustin, and I fully endorse this guild.

Bumping it up.!

Hoping to see new faces for the new coming up patch! <3

Bumping it up!

Still looking for new friends prior to patch day :slight_smile:

hi there i just transferred to Sergarus. i am a tank and your raid times are perfect. if yall are still looking for a tank.

We are interested in talking to you! join our server and we will talk https://discord.gg/7acczVq