Weekend CE guild LF raiders

SNAFU - Parses on Trash [A/H] is looking for a couple of raiders to get ready for TWW.

Raid times:

We raid Friday & Saturday from 8:30 pm EST till 11:30 pm EST

About the raid leader:

My name is Olav I am a multi-CE HOF raider who raid-leads a weekend guild on the side as a passion. I strive to create an environment that is enjoyable for all, has open communication, and is an overall environment where people can improve by providing feedback and learning opportunities. I want every raider to have a positive influence on the team and I can sometimes be a little harsh when I believe you are negatively impacting the team. But overall I’m quite chill and think things through and try to do what is best for the team and the players in the team.

Teams DF prog:

7/8m Vault (I wasn’t there yet)
9/9m Aberrus (I joined them on Sark to help them get CE)
8/9M Amirdrassil, I was co-raid leading, we weren’t able to get CE due to the lack of motivation and preparation of some raiders which caused Fyrakk to take too long.

What we are looking for:

We’re looking for 2-3 more players, we would ideally sit around a 23-man roster (slightly larger than average due to being a weekend guild)

Shadow priest (medium) with heal off-spec (high)
Rogue (super high)
Warlock (medium)
Mage (medium)
Evoker dps (medium) (doesn’t matter if it is aug, dev, or flex, off-heal is also appreciated and adds value)
Warrior (medium)
DK dps (low/medium)

(Always open to just family & friends, people who need a chill time & just wanna hang)

Goals:

The goal for Awakened is to create a team that enjoys playing together and can take CE every tier without too much stress, the raid team being an environment open to all and where players can do fun activities together outside of raid (M+, PVP, Other games)

About the guild:

The guild is a long-standing community with 2 raid teams (BDE & SNAFU). We have a family & friends attitude and try to do activities outside the game together as well. We have all kinds of people, casuals, crafters, M+ title pushers. We try to do an open heroic night when both raid teams settle down a little after the initial gear grind of the first few weeks of a tier. We’re always open to people who are just looking for a family too.

Contact info:

Discord: olav3118 (preferred)
Bnet: Olav3118#1224
or respond to this post <3

Kind regards, Olav (Olavwoo, Conanragnar, Miriacleva)

4 Likes

Bumping the post, also still looking for 1 more healer or a dps with heal off-spec

1 Like

Still desperately looking for healers or dps with heal off-spec. Please feel free to reach out to me if this sounds interesting to you.