Weapons Available in Zereth Mortis

Thanks. I guess they were not on that chart on Wowhead. I shall dig into those bosses then. Weapons are the thing I need most right now.

2 Likes

Kris of Intricate Secrets and Interrogator’s Vicious Dirk.

One drops from General Zarathura and the other from High Reaver/Iska/Reanimator.

2 Likes

Well then, some Desert camping time for me then. My assassination rogue thanks you.

1 Like

my outlaw rogue got the offhand randomly. he still has 2 226 maces or whatever it is. i’d trade it to you if it were allowed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe Cypher rewards/Enlightened would be higher in ilevel today. I just restarted WoW. Eventually, my Mythic+ End Of Dungeon loots and Weekly Vault loots plus Valor Upgrades would ramp up after the first week. I am currently ilevel 245 anyway. It’s just some of my items are ilevel 239 and below. I made a quota already on Mythic+ so I was thinking of moving on with ZM.

WHat I really care with ZM is how to get the Unity Legendary that would let me wear 2x legendaries. And how would I get ilevel 291 legendaries? I just came back to WoW. Maybe I should do ZM to access those. I havent seen ilevel 291 Runecarving Base items yet on AH and I already have 2k Cosmic Flux.

Edit: Nvm about ZM gear/loots. Just got ilevel 249 weapon on M+6. I have Valors too to further upgrade it. I guess I would be fine without ZM loots. Would just need its rep.

I just got the Outlaw weapon on my Assassination rogue. RNG can be so fickle!

1 Like

ripperino. poor us. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! No, you don’t need too. As you do the cipher research and your level increases, you have the potential to get higher iLvl drops from rares or treasures. But there is some luck involved too. For instance, my alt warrior was new in ZM, neutral rep, and got a 259 helm drop from Antros who is the new world boss.

If you check the group finder, you will usually see a large group formed to farm rares. It’s great fun to join and just ride around the zone for an hour killing rares. And you also get more ciphers for research too. Akarris, a rare boss in the Endless Sands, dropped the crossbow.

World quests will also occasionally give decent gear rewards. The iLvl for those will increase as your cipher research increases.

The dune dominance rares drop 246 weapons.

I got a 246 cross bow from a wq that replaced the 239 bow I got from heroic SoD

All depends on the WQ , I’ve seen them in the past where all other classes would get one in a wq and my class or even spec wouldn’t for a long time . It’s all about the rng.

The time spent waiting is enough to make a person cry,it’s a long timer. But it you see it pop up hurry up down there and get the achieve to go with it.

You just search for groups in the group finder.

Yeah,but that’s not fun running the mobs is.

first day I got a 242 2 hand mace off a boss…

then a 252 helm on the island boss…

Spent hours grinding for that today, no luck yet 🥲

There are 246 drops from rares if you are lucky. PVP 450 conquest gives 249s. Same for 249 trinkets but to get these you have to be in war mode. Easy though…just do the quest until you get the items and then go back to Org and unwar. HOWEVER…absolutely nada for anything in the 259 range like other gear. ALSO, just to make our teeth grind you can upgrade pvp gear with honor. BUT you have to have some friends, guildies willing or pug in rated BGs to get combatant or commander. I forget. SUX. I have more than 11k honor and cant get into a pug.

I reached 6/6 level for my Cypher Equipment drops, but was using old Korthian weapons with my two mains. Shortly after the 9.5.2 update, each character got the drop to enable Cypher Weapon drops. Within three days, both characters had lvl 252, dual-wield weapons equipped. All I can say is the drop rate must have been dramatically increased.