Weapon Enchants for Viscidus?

What’s everyone going for in regards to weapon enchants for Hammer of the Northern Wind/Coldrage etc…or does it not really matter?

I don’t think it matters. However, make sure you use Frost Oil.

There’s no enchant that actually helps with the freeze plan. Use whatever enchant you think might be useful in other scenarios you may want to equip the weapon.

If using frost oil, be careful with GCD use

lifestealing enchant is actually is bis for visci, believe it or not…

Life stealing is what I used as well.

warblade of caer darrow, and glacial blade both have a proc, As for enchants the 1% weapon speed would increase proc rate due to auto attack. Not sure if frost oil and the warblade stack though. There is also icy chill though not sure if proc effects boss.

I just put +4 damage on my coldrage daggers because it is cheap, and it’s a solid enchant for a fast weapon.

Frost oil does stack with coldrage+hammer of the northern wind.

If you do not use frost oil hammer of the northern wind seems to have the most procs but if you are using frost oil coldrage dagger procs more often.

These were the results from my testing with hammer of the northen wind, coldrage dagger, sliverblade and bonechill hammer.

Lifestealing looks cool, but does icy chill not count as separate frost damage if it procs?

Icy Chill is a debuff, but doesn’t hit with damage.

It does not.

Frost oil does.

Icy weapon does nothing.