Weakauras show when 1 shot macro is ready and shows cooldown

Played around with weak auras and I was able to setup an icon that would display if multiple abilities were all ready by putting them as triggers but it only showed a numbered cooldown for the primary ability. I want the aura to show me if any of the abilities in the macro are not ready, and if so show the the cooldown of the longest ability that is still cooling off.

The reason is I use each of the abilities often during rotations and small battles for sustain damage but sometimes I know ill need huge burst so I need them all ready. If I track only the biggest CD and try to burst some important small CDs may have not been ready yet.

The only way I’ve achieved something like this is having the icon invisible when any of the ‘triggers’ (abilities) aren’t ready but like I said I cant figure out how to see how long until it is ready.

EDIT: I was able to do this almost how I wanted it without scripts if anyone who reads this is curious.

First thing I did was make an icon that is invisible unless every ability is ready. Then I made a separate icon for each ability I wanted in this. My total was 6 abilities for my ‘1 shot macro’. Each of the separate abilities had conditions to only show while on cooldown. I then stacked all 7 icons on top of each other. (6 abilities + 1 button to display when they are all ready). You need to turn off cooldown text but you can keep the faded cooldown circle. You can see all of the cooldown circles going at once so its working pretty well. As a bonus once an individual ability finishes cooling off it turns invisible again allowing other cooldowns behind it to show up. Once all are done they all disappear then the ‘1 shot macro’ button shows up.

Under trigger options, set “Dynamic Information From Trigger” to the cooldown you want to track.

I tried that one but it didn’t change anything last night. I’ll try it again now to see if I did it wrong.

EDIT: I am able to choose a different single cooldown to track but I am trying to track multiple cooldowns and have it display the one which currently has more time required to recharge.

Example. If I have two abilities one with a baseline 10 min recharge and one with a baseline 30 second recharge. If the 10 min recharge only has 10 seconds left to finish and the 30 second ability needs 25 seconds to finish recharging I want the icon to show the second ability even though it is a much shorter base cooldown since in this particular instance I’ll need to wait for it.

For my particular macro there are going to be 5 triggers with CDs spanning from 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

You’ll need custom script logic for that, or to create 5 separate auras as a group and hide the auras individually based on cooldown time of the other abilities, and that gets really messy.

I’d check wago.io, see if they have anything. That’s a site entirely dedicated to WeakAuras.

Alight I’ll check them out, thanks.