WeakAuras no longer can be updated in game?

Been having this problem for awhile now, but using the companion app it will say some of my wa have updates. So I load up into the game and I no longer have that white circle you could click on to update it. Any ideas? I tried asking in the WA discord but not a single reply

Not sure, but its been working fine for me. I know that doesnt directly help.

1 Like

So in the in game addon you get that white circle you can click on to update it?

Yes, just updated some recently. Probably yesterday?

1 Like

Thanks! Must be something on my end then. Its been like this for a long time now

Ughhhh, idk how to even start figuring this out

The easiest and most annoying way…is to just delete it all and re-install fresh. I dont know how many WAs you have. Can probably open a link to each one or write down their name, etc. for easy reference.

Yeahhh I was afraid of having to go that route. I really did not want to have to reinstall them all lol

are you on the correct version/account names in the dropdown?

Assuming the companion app is showing the correct account you simply /reload after opening the client and you’ll have the option to update each weakaura package individually.

Yeah ive done then it wont work. Is there a way to update them through the companion app instead of in game?

No, you have to update them in game.

Figures, ill try reinstalling the companion app or something