WeakAuras Legendary Custom Sound Code

I have a WA to track my Flash Concentration but am finding I am either clipping too early or letting it fall off when raid gets crazy. I want to add a custom sound when at 5 stacks letting me know I am fine at 15 seconds and 10 seconds but need to think about casting at 5 seconds with a countdown. I found how to use custom sounds on a delay (for show and hide) but I think I need something based off triggers or maybe on general tab for each frame based off the remaining time to expire.

How would I go about creating this custom code on the general tab, or on custom sounds based off custom triggers? Whatever is easiest I would prefer but if I have to do custom triggers and custom sounds let me know how or where to look.

Again, looking for custom code in WA to play a sound at 15, 10, and 5 seconds when I have 5 stacks.

Local sound1 %file_path1%
Local sound2 %file_path2%
Local sound3 %file_path3%

Somehow use remaining duration to trigger each of these sounds if I have 5 stacks.

I would also add an on hide sound for when I drop stacks, but I think I have this figured out.

Thanks in advance!

Go to the conditions tab.

Add Condition
If Trigger 1: Remaining Duration <= 15
Then Sound Play Whatever Sound You Want Sound Channel Master

Repeat for the other times/sounds.

If I want this to only happen when at 5 stacks is that possible? I appreciate the quick response and this works perfectly.

(I guess I don’t know WA enough and thought this would be more complex)

You’d change you top level condition to Conditions: All of then setup tests for both the stacks and the remaining duration.