Weakauras for multiboxing and boosting

Also regarding what OP said, blizz could just easily break the ability in the game to type a command and for follow to work… do they? Not at this present time.

There used to be A LOT available within macros / addons that they have since restricted.

Addons should just be banned.

1 Like

Then I can’t play cause my eyesight is bad and I need sounds with weak auras / addons in order to play.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Exactly. It’s why addons aren’t banned.

1 Like

well if addons were to be banned blizz would need to improve the UI with tidy plates features so that debuffs and stuff are more easily visible.

uh no most people multiboxing were also botting, hence why blizzard made it illegal.

they were using multiboxing software on top of botting software…that’s the issue, there weren’t that many people who were legit,

shut up kid, it’s being used by RMTers,boosters not people playing the game efficiently…most of the boosters are gold sellers/bots they use multi hack programs to do those fast runs, fly hacks, so anything to prevent their buyers to be fully automated, helps cut down on that crap

3 Likes

They weren’t using 1 ontop the other… people were taking the software and using it in ways that it wasn’t designed to do.

Aka botters taking mbox software, changing it, and making it their own so blizz had to put a stop to it.

That’s reductive.

Lemme guess, you’re unable to play without an addon that tells you how to play?

1 Like

this isnt vanilla friend you can legit see what the booosters are doing inside the dungeon

I am unable to play with blizzards horrible base UI, that’s for sure.

I could go without addins and do just fine.

:man_shrugging:

Pretty much. Wouldnt be the first time they breaking follow command. They did so in bgs aswell so people can’t /follow afk

hur dur check out my 200 IQ take if one addon is problematic all addons should be banned hur hur hur hur hur hur where’s my free lifetime MENSA membership

1 Like

You do you, boo.

I’m not gonna kink shame you for being a masochist.

2 Likes

Off topic, but trolling self-professed members of MENSA is probably the most fun a person can have with their pants on.

chef’s kiss

1 Like

Lol, sounds like the addict excuse, “I can quit anytime”

How’s that, now?

Until you actually put your money where your mouth is its just empty words.